Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 31st, 2009, 08:30 PM

Geryon has disabled reputation
Re: This is how I would have designed Tul-Bak-Ra:

And this Custom alternative to Tul-Bak-Ra is a very nice and well thought out custom. The original is also cool, but I also like the custom version.

It's not a 'crappy custom.'

THIS

is a crappy custom.
Old May 31st, 2009, 08:30 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Oh THAT is mature. Will someone please remove him as an admin already?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 31st, 2009, 08:31 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think that crossesd the line.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old May 31st, 2009, 08:34 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Aww c'mon wait don't spoil the fun. I am working on a fun and flattering title. Gabrielle has been there for soooo long.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 31st, 2009, 08:36 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Oh, our bad. Look at all of us who weren't having fun when, clearly, we should've been. Please, continue.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 31st, 2009, 08:37 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm having fun...
Old May 31st, 2009, 08:38 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Necroblade- Give this guy some credit. Hes got a cool alternate of TBR.

Gbob- SIBERIA!!!!!!

Now that would be power abuse.

Im sorry Mr. Stalin! Ill behave next time, I promise!
Old May 31st, 2009, 08:41 PM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geryon View Post
And this Custom alternative to Tul-Bak-Ra is a very nice and well thought out custom. The original is also cool, but I also like the custom version.

It's not a 'crappy custom.'

THIS

is a crappy custom.
I don't get it how do you think is a jerk. He was just expressing his opinion when you take a shot like that at him. REALLY MATURE.
Old May 31st, 2009, 08:43 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am sorry, Grungebob. I jumped to conclusions. I hope you will forgive me.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old May 31st, 2009, 08:45 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That smiley shows my feelings on some of the discussion going on in this thread better than my words ever could. I didn't think that Heroscapers could come to this, but I have been wrong before. The OP wa just stating his opinion on TBR, and, as I recall, we still do have freedom of speech in America.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 31st, 2009, 08:48 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
That smiley shows my feelings on some of the discussion going on in this thread better than my words ever could. I didn't think that Heroscapers could come to this, but I have been wrong before. The OP wa just stating his opinion on TBR, and, as I recall, we still do have freedom of speech in America.
I think everyone here has excercised some freedoms with speech.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 31st, 2009, 09:04 PM

you can't even neg-rep me properly!!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards