Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Mezzodemon?
Tipsy 19 61.29%
Screamy 12 38.71%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 10th, 2014, 12:13 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 67. Mezzodemon Warmongers

Next up, the fearful demons summoned by the reckless and chaotic Valkrill. The Mezzodemon Warmongers.

(Answers Left to Right)
1. Tipsy
2. Screamy

The Mezzodemons have one of the more unique sculpts in the game. The insect like demons wield deadly pitchforks and put off a deadly noxious gas. Tipsy gained his name due to the general lack of stableness of his sculpt (Thanks WotC for the miniature bases ). He does look fierce however, provided he is upright, and seems to snarl his teeth at his opponents as he prepares for a fatal strike. Screamy looks the part of a terrifying demon. Shrieking as he glares with his soul piercing red eyes. The torment of his soul seems prevalent in his sculpt. Thusly, I'm voting for Screamy.

Who is your favorite Mezzodemon?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old August 13th, 2014, 11:18 AM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Sculpt Polls! 67. Mezzodemon Warmongers

No love for tipsy at all? Ouch. Poor guy might fall over.

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old August 13th, 2014, 06:00 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tipsy rules...he reminds me of somebody...

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; August 13th, 2014 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Not saying whom!
Old August 14th, 2014, 07:39 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
Tipsy rules...he reminds me of somebody...
I don't know if it's scarier that a demon reminds you of someone, or that it's entirely possible that it could be any one of us.

~JS
Old August 15th, 2014, 08:40 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

I'm going with tipsy for this one.
Old August 16th, 2014, 10:59 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I had to go with Tipsy. I'm just not a fan of symmetrical (or even semi-symmetrical) sculpts.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units