Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old November 7th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
The Book of Mezzodemon Warmongers

The Book of Mezzodemon Warmongers
Moltenclaw's Invasion- Collection D3 (13) - "Valkrill's Legion"

(If you cannot view the army card image, follow this link to the Heroscapers Gallery)

Character Bio (From truth): The Mezzodemons are another 2 unit common squad for D&D Scape. Like the Death Knights of Valkrill they have their own unique twist that makes them deadly on the battlefield. Unlike the Death Knights, the Mezzodemons are more of a defensive squad. Their basic attack is based on a short ranged Poison cloud, with that cloud affecting Common figures more than Unique/Uncommon figures.

-Rulings and Clarifications-

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received: none

Synergy Benefits Offered: none

C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
TBA

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Mezzodemon WarmongersPre-Release Discussion

Mezzodemon Warmongers - What's Your Army Idea?

Power Ranking and Master Index
Mezzodemon Warmongers- Kind of like Cutters, these guys require you to have some hero-killing back-up. They hold their own surprisingly well against the main ranged squads. B+

Last edited by lefton4ya; January 26th, 2023 at 01:53 PM. Reason: vc added
Old November 11th, 2010, 12:10 AM

master4sword knows what's in an order marker master4sword knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Mezzodemon Warmongers

If you have to drop a Mezzodemon due to hex restrictions, do you still get the exoskeleton marker for that demon? The dropped Mezzodemon is drafted as part of the army, but it's not on the board, so I'm wondering what the ruling will be.
Old November 11th, 2010, 11:09 AM

Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker

I think the natural/logical conclusion is "no". You lose a figure, so you lose a marker that represents that figure...

"There's right and there's wrong: you do one and you're living. You do the other and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat." John Wayne in The Alamo
Old November 11th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker

99% sure that you would still get it, as you drafted the cards and the markers are not associated with particular units.

I Hate Atlaga is the Roman Legionnaire...
in THE CLOCK TOWER
Old November 11th, 2010, 11:13 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

The question is, if you draft a Mezzodemon, but drop it due to start zone restrictions, is it a part of your Army?
Old November 11th, 2010, 11:33 AM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

Emphatically no. If a Mezzo can't fit in the start zone, he and his marker are not part of any army. However, with the Mezzo's fairly high cost and being a two-man squad, I can't imagine many Mezzo armies running out of spaces. That's one of the nice things about them: lots of life crammed into fewer hexes.
Old November 17th, 2010, 08:00 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

I agree. The exoskeleton represents the creature's physical defense, and if the creature's not there, neither is the exoskeleton.

Also, the card is very clear: "..FIGURE IN YOUR ARMY", not 2 for each army card drafted.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old November 17th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
I agree. The exoskeleton represents the creature's physical defense, and if the creature's not there, neither is the exoskeleton.

Also, the card is very clear: "..FIGURE IN YOUR ARMY", not 2 for each army card drafted.
Which is why you use up all the exoskeleton markers before they die.

BUT, if one get chomped, you don't lose a marker, because the # of markers you have is placed on the card AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME.
Old November 17th, 2010, 09:27 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I hadn't even thought about this but this then means one single Mezzodemon can use (say with 3 squads) all 6 exoskeleton markers, correct?

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old November 17th, 2010, 09:29 AM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
I hadn't even thought about this but this then means one single Mezzodemon can use (say with 3 squads) all 6 exoskeleton markers, correct?
Correct. So, if all but one of you Mezzos get killed by special attacks, then you kill the special attackers in the opponents army, that last Mezzo can use all of the exoskeleton markers from his fallen comrades.

Old November 17th, 2010, 09:31 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Correct. So, if all but one of you Mezzos get killed by special attacks, then you kill the special attackers in the opponents army, that last Mezzo can use all of the exoskeleton markers from his fallen comrades.
For some reason I had it stuck in my head that each one had just one marker...goofy me.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old December 31st, 2010, 02:05 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Mezzodemons do NOT like Zelrig.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units