Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 12th, 2020, 03:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Glyph of Utility: Smoke Pellets

If that is the official ruling, I would have played it wrong myself. I would have let people fly, leap, stretch walk, or other simple movement powers that appear on their card. You just can't use move powers that require you to also give up your attack or full turn since you are only being granted the free move and nothing more. Now if Young Justice said move a specific number of spaces, then I'd say you couldn't use a special move power as you could be trying to exchange a free move of 1 space for a leap of 3 spaces.
Old August 12th, 2020, 07:07 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

They could Fly or use Expert Climbing during that free movement, but powers like Leap or Stretch Walk are instead of a figure's normal movement, so they could not be used. Normal movement is only the movement done as part of that figure's turn.
Old August 13th, 2020, 12:33 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't think I've read anywhere in these series of discussions that normal move is only done as part of that figure's turn.
But from where this conversation began, w/ Bat-Grapple in regards to Shadow Strike, one of the first comments was:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Basically anytime there’s a set number of spaces there it’s not a normal move so it can’t be replaced by an effect like Bat Grapple but things like Flying and Phantom Walk always work when moving.
And the determination regarding Smoke Pellet "Instead Of"'s but Non-Bat-Grapplers, revolved around the same rule:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Saying that a move of 3 outside of a dude's turn is somehow their 'normal move' just doesn't really work.
But Young Justice was the only power I saw that allowed movement of other figures w/o mentioning a number of spaces. And because that was the determining factor in all previous cases, I would think that Young Justice would allow Sidekicks/Titans their "Instead Of"'s.
Old August 13th, 2020, 01:59 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

It's not been officially announced, but we just made the ruling that normal movement = movement on your turn. We're probably going to write up a few FAQs to clarify, but it's been part of a larger behind-the-scenes discussion about movement rules and how to better clarify them.
Old August 13th, 2020, 04:19 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool, thanks! Looking forward to reading them!
Old November 14th, 2021, 12:43 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Almost need a size restriction on this one. It seems silly that Batman can make Galactus disappear...

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old November 14th, 2021, 01:17 PM
Casing the Corners

Something weird, when you try and make the image of the glyph a png, it changes to the card png image. Made one myself for TTS:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library