Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 17th, 2007, 03:11 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Wasn't there a Wave 2 Poll on the official site?

I thought I remembered a poll on Heroscape.com about which wave 2 unit we'd like like to see in tips and tricks. And I thought the Anubian Wolves won the poll. Am I having False Recovered Memory Syndrome, or should I keep checking the Site for the Wolves?
Old August 17th, 2007, 03:45 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
I remember that. They just haven't added it yet, the Main site is always moving at a rather slow pace. The last poll (probably still going, it's been weeks) was about which Wave 3 unit you'd like to see in Tips & Tricks. I'm sure that'll take a while as well. All we can do is wait.

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old August 17th, 2007, 04:22 PM

tt612hs has disabled reputation
it was posted in the gencon thread that craig said that the site will have a new look in september so the tips and tricks should be updated by then
Old August 17th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
Yea I just saw that after I made this post. Perhaps they're not going to pay any attention to the site at the moment, as they're still developing the new site and preparing it for release ASAP. And here's to hoping that the new site will be updated more regularly and move quicker than the current one does, like they say it will. I can't wait.

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion