Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 21st, 2012, 04:58 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G PDF Generator-Public

I think I'm moving towards more of a "This will now be a tool for getting caught up" for newcomers or you guys who want to print a whole lot when new releases become available. I'd be a total slacker if I couldn't at least get this updated every 2 months, but more than that is proving tricky with my new job.

Curse you ... need to feed my family!!!

So anyway, I'm planning on a super-update when the next release comes out. Hopefully I'll do it right on that day and everything should be good to go.
Old December 21st, 2012, 06:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks a lot for all the hard work Snapple!! I know I have made good use of this program. 3 cards to a page is much better for my wallet than 2 cards to a page. I can see how it would be really hard to keep up with though with new releases just about every month, then public designs & card updates on top of that.
Old December 23rd, 2012, 04:10 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you for all the hard work that you do for the community.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old December 27th, 2012, 12:54 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm glad this is still getting a good amount of use and with all the releases C3G keeps putting out, I can see why.

I've updated the generator with everything I could find from the "Books of" thread. I think I'm now up to date.
Old December 27th, 2012, 01:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Awesome! I'll be making use of it today then. I have a coupon for printing services that is about to expire so your timing is perfect. Thanks again for all that you do.
Old December 27th, 2012, 01:19 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Silver Banshee won't generate because it claims to be missing a card image.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old December 27th, 2012, 01:25 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Silver Banshee won't generate because it claims to be missing a card image.
Thank you... and fixed.
Old December 27th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Apoc, Firestar, Clayface and all of the Remember the Titans wave, was a successful PDF generation for me.

Saving me money, is like giving me money. Thank you.

C3G team building links.
Old December 27th, 2012, 02:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Just tried to generate the updated Thor card (with the SA range at 6 instead of 1) and it still generated the old card. I didn't try to generate the updated Clayface card but REJ might be able to let you know which one he did. Otherwise I just did 10 pages of cards with no issues, most of them stuff released in the last 3 months or so.
Old December 27th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ya, Clayface's card is updated with Charlatan verbiage. Just checked and that is the one I generated, so all good with him.

C3G team building links.
Old December 27th, 2012, 02:53 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

I just updated the Thor and Clayface cards in the tool with what the PDF versions had, so now they should be good. You will probably have to do a File -> Clear Cache to get the updated versions when you generate your PDF.
Old December 27th, 2012, 03:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Sweet, that did the trick.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy