Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 23rd, 2009, 10:32 PM

Troubleman23 has disabled reputation
Re: Madison, WI.

Hey guys I have a FLGS here in the Milwaukee area that is willing to do game days. It may be a long drive for some of you but Its just an option.

If you are interested in winning free stuff, please PM me, no joke, you know you want to!
Old August 24th, 2009, 12:21 AM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Kobu, you'd know better than me, seeing as you live in the area, but how much notice does Misty Mountain want for events?

I'm just hoping someone in the state can find a place for a NHSD event. Unfortunately, I don't have any truly local FLGS near me, and I've got a whole lot of general life things to work through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old August 24th, 2009, 08:38 PM

Kobu knows what's in an order marker Kobu knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Kobu, you'd know better than me, seeing as you live in the area, but how much notice does Misty Mountain want for events?

I'm just hoping someone in the state can find a place for a NHSD event. Unfortunately, I don't have any truly local FLGS near me, and I've got a whole lot of general life things to work through.
About a month beforehand is the earliest they will put an event on the calendar for us. I think you could tell them the day before and they will be OK with it if the time is open.
Old September 9th, 2009, 01:26 PM

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So... since the time warp has anyone done anything NHSD related?

Quote:
Old September 14th, 2009, 11:53 AM

Anyone? Only 33 days left.

Quote:
Old September 14th, 2009, 03:33 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Anyone? Only 33 days left.
I dunno, I really hope something happens... I haven't been to a tournament since last NHSD, and have been looking forward to one.
Old September 15th, 2009, 12:11 PM

I just looked at Misty's online calendar. They don't have anything set up for the NHSD Saturday.

Should one of us call them (or any other hobby store/potential NHSD location in the state) just to get the event on the calendar, then worry about other stuff later?

And we get prize support, could it be shipped directly to the store, or would it need to be someone's personal address?

Quote:

Last edited by Nukatha; September 15th, 2009 at 03:53 PM.
Old September 16th, 2009, 04:49 PM

Queenmojo knows what's in an order marker Queenmojo knows what's in an order marker

I just called Misty, they have no problem with us having a tournament on October 17th. It sounds like there is interest, I'll see what I can put together. After all I gotta make up for last time. I'm going to hold off on putting up a thread until this weekend, I'm going to call Misty again tomorrow and reconfirm everything, they've been a little flaky on us in the past. Just let me know here or by pm if you're interested.

Edit: Let me know asap if you are interested, we need at least 10 people to get prize support

We are friends, ouch.

Last edited by Queenmojo; September 16th, 2009 at 05:04 PM.
Old September 16th, 2009, 06:04 PM

funnymarx has disabled reputation

Mostly a lurker here, but put me down for two (myself and a newly converted friend) if there's a NHSD event in Madison.
Old September 16th, 2009, 09:14 PM

Well, its not up on Misty's event calendar yet, so I'd say verifying it would be a good idea.

Quote:
Old September 16th, 2009, 09:37 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Well I certianly would be interested, but as a high school student, I can't promise my parents would let me. However if I could, I know that I would love to. If I did come, I likely would have to take some friends with me, which would include Sir Cumference and n10do. And so if the event is for sure happening, then I will ask and find out.

So basically I am a possibility at least.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 16th, 2009, 11:07 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'm very interested! But the date needs to be set in stone a few weeks beforehand, so I can get off work, and/or study ahead for college.

Oh, and put Ranior down as confirmed. He's definitely coming. I'll drag him there if his parents don't let him go.

...Wausau's not too far away, is it....?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers