Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old September 17th, 2009, 07:54 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 'Scaper94's Customs

That's not a bad idea...

I'm no pyro, though.

EDIT: Post 500!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old September 17th, 2009, 09:51 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

You can get a wood burner on the cheep or a sodering iron. It is great for putting scorch makes slashes and such in terain. I use mine to battle damage models as well.

Pete

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old October 5th, 2009, 07:06 PM
has been BANNED

Eric_Cartman30 Woo who?

Pretty cool fence. Not bad work at all. My only two problems with it is it is a little tall..... and I hope you did not just make it to stop Braxas. I really hate when people make customs to specifically target one figure.
Old October 7th, 2009, 09:42 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Actually, I didn't notice how tall it was until I decided it looked fine the way it currently is. Heh, it's the hieght of a castle wall. That's tall! Let's see Tom Sawyer white-wash my fence!

Old November 1st, 2009, 08:42 PM

I spent about an hour or so making a Lego dice tower. I'll post pics soon!

Old November 2nd, 2009, 03:25 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

The only problem with popsicle sticks is that they always look like popsicle sticks. At a minimum, I recommend cutting off every single rounded end so they look more like actual miniature boards. To really get away from the "I just glued some popsicle sticks together" look that's been done to death, go to Walmart and get a pack or two of Skinny Sticks:

They are narrower than popsicle sticks, have flat ends, and look like tiny little 2-by-4s. For size comparison, here's a picture that Google just brought to my attention (the piece that's second from the bottom looks about right for a Skinny Stick):

You'll have to use more of them and spend a little more time gluing, but when you're done with your custom you won't look at all your hard work and have to think of ice cream trucks.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; November 2nd, 2009 at 03:39 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 06:35 PM

Yes, you are right about the popsicle sticks, Just_a_Bill! When I use them, I try to cut off the round parts.

Old November 2nd, 2009, 07:09 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBlade View Post
Dont be afraid to take it out side and put a little fire to it. And if anything that can create fire hits it it might light on fire. Say 7 or higher on a d-20 and every figure standing next to it at the end of the round rolls for fire damage? IDK I'm a noob just thinking out loud.
You are a Newb. There is a difference between "Noob" and "Newb." A Noob is someone who's been on the site for a while who just acts like a Newb. A Newb is someone who is new to the site. Judging from your # of posts and your join date you are a Newb. like me. You're just a newer Newb. Ooh! I like that, newer Newb. How clever of me.

It's a good idea though!

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old November 5th, 2009, 11:14 PM

Well, I've got a multitude of pics to post. Enjoy!
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by 'Scaper94; August 5th, 2011 at 01:05 PM.
Old March 29th, 2010, 09:21 PM

I made a custom MS. It won 1st place in the "Speed Terrain Contest #23"! I call it: The Ruins of Aquilla's Temple. I hope you like it!
Spoiler Alert!

Old March 30th, 2010, 01:14 AM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
The only problem with popsicle sticks is that they always look like popsicle sticks. At a minimum, I recommend cutting off every single rounded end so they look more like actual miniature boards. To really get away from the "I just glued some popsicle sticks together" look that's been done to death, go to Walmart and get a pack or two of Skinny Sticks:

They are narrower than popsicle sticks, have flat ends, and look like tiny little 2-by-4s. For size comparison, here's a picture that Google just brought to my attention (the piece that's second from the bottom looks about right for a Skinny Stick):

You'll have to use more of them and spend a little more time gluing, but when you're done with your custom you won't look at all your hard work and have to think of ice cream trucks.
Nice boat and neat tip , I'll deffently use that in the future.
Old March 30th, 2010, 08:56 AM

The boat isn't mine. Just_a_Bill found that as an example for me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles