Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 24th, 2016, 12:54 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Shadowcat (II) (Vote for Initial Playtesting

I like to hear reasonings and explanations just to understand where everyone is coming from. Testing of course will ultimately decide.
Old June 24th, 2016, 02:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I like to hear reasonings and explanations just to understand where everyone is coming from. Testing of course will ultimately decide.
I get that. Understanding concerns make everything better. My experience probably comes from my son destroying me with Spider-Man one too many times.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 24th, 2016, 03:12 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
My experience probably comes from my son destroying me with Spider-Man one too many times.

I've seen C3G Spidey go for 3+ rounds as the last figure in his army without taking damage. Figures with low D20 dodge powers can get scary/annoying when even just a little bit lucky. However, I agree that the current SP is the best place to start testing at.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 24th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea 12/6+ sounds good for testing. Also, Karat is on Abstain, so you won't need to wait for his vote.

I can potentially start on the Initial for this soon, but I may not get it finished until next week.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 24th, 2016, 03:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea

I've seen Isamu take down close to a 500 point army on his own because he just kept hitting his d20 roll and would not die. An extreme situation as I've also seen him die the first time he is attacked, but one that keeps designers up at night. I think the fact that she does not move and the number is 12 when adj. to her will keep it in check. Now a double attacker still gets two shots at her instead of just one.
Old June 25th, 2016, 12:30 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Shadowcat (II) (Breathing Period)

Also, it's early for editing, but to make sure I don't forget, you don't need this line:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutudak View Post
REACTIONARY PHASING
If Shadowcat is attacked by an opponent's figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die, adding 6 to the roll if the attacking figure is not adjacent. If you roll 1-11, roll defense dice normally. If you roll 12 or higher, Shadowcat takes no damage.
We're not consistent about it, but we've moved toward cutting out those kinds of lines. If you roll low and the power doesn't say otherwise, the turn/attack continues as normal.

Old June 25th, 2016, 05:41 PM

Gutudak knows what's in an order marker Gutudak knows what's in an order marker

Gotcha, I'll remove that. Also while looking for art I remembered she calls her air stepping power "Airwalking" so I'll update that as well.

Comic Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure pic:
Spoiler Alert!

Background Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Gutudak; June 25th, 2016 at 06:10 PM.
Old June 26th, 2016, 01:23 PM

This passes the vote for Initial Playtesting with 5 Yeas.
Old June 27th, 2016, 08:44 AM

Re: The Book of Shadowcat (II) (Initial Playtesting)

Don't forget to tag the CRB for input. Not that I'm terribly worried about her being broken, but it's part of our process and best to make sure.

Old June 27th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

As a heads up, I started on the Initial here and knocked out the Hero and Squad Tests today. So far, so good, 190 seems pretty accurate for her cost.

One odd thing I did run into is that Airwalking, as currently written, doesn't allow her to move over water. Thematically, she should be able to, so we should probably add:

Quote:
AIRWALKING
Before moving normally with Shadowcat, you may subtract 3 from her Move number. If you do, Shadowcat may move over water without stopping and ignores elevations when moving with Shadowcat this turn. Shadowcat may not move more than 12 levels up or down in a single turn.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 27th, 2016, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
As a heads up, I started on the Initial here and knocked out the Hero and Squad Tests today. So far, so good, 190 seems pretty accurate for her cost.

One odd thing I did run into is that Airwalking, as currently written, doesn't allow her to move over water. Thematically, she should be able to, so we should probably add:

Quote:
AIRWALKING
Before moving normally with Shadowcat, you may subtract 3 from her Move number. If you do, Shadowcat may move over water without stopping and ignores elevations when moving with Shadowcat this turn. Shadowcat may not move more than 12 levels up or down in a single turn.
Good catch.

Also for the competitive crowd.
@dok @Soundwarp SG-1 @Dysole @weebaer
Old June 28th, 2016, 09:23 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Glad to see she's playing well thus far. Perhaps we should include "over obstacles such as ruins" etc. in as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library