Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 3rd, 2012, 01:16 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Monday Night GoogleScape League

Filthy and I just played out the sixth/dok game for fun. In a somewhat surprising turn, my Grimnak/Nerak/Bladesx4/Raelin/Krav defeated Filthysixth's Nilfheim/Kaemon/BlackWx4/Marro Warriors/Eldgrim, with 2 squads of Blades, a 2-life Grimnak, and one agent remaining. Nilfheim's attack dice were pretty bad - Filthy's only real turn of luck was going 2/2 aciding agents in the only chances he got.
Old March 3rd, 2012, 11:39 AM

Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker

im up for playing mega again ......... and again best of three lol

and i still have kinseth to play
Old March 3rd, 2012, 03:24 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've updated the standings.

As I see it, we only are waiting on 3 games.

Bengi vs. Scapemage

Filthy vs. Megapower (in progress)

Kinseth vs. Vegaslen

I put in wins for all remaining opponents of Sixthflag or scapemage (except for my game which we will be playing). The standings are unaffected either way really. At this point, I think all 4 playoff spots are clinched anyways. (Bengi, Dok, Filthy, Kinseth). With Scapemage and Sixthflag both out, that will set up a Vegaslen vs. Megapower 5th/6th place match. You guys can work that out however you'd like, but I'd suggest going straight to the RTW game. We should wait for any playoff games until the regular season games are done though.
Old March 3rd, 2012, 10:57 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megapower999 View Post
I concur. Me VS Vega, B or below.
Me and Filthy go at it tonight, I'll post links soon.
Ok, playing now!
Supposed to be finishing this game up tonight, as soon as Mega jumps online.

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; March 3rd, 2012 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Looks like we will be rescheduling.
Old March 4th, 2012, 01:18 AM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker

As I could not make it tonight, I conceded to filthy.
Benji, do you have any non-playoff games left? Because according to my standings, if I can pull of an unlikely win against vega in the borbelow then I'll pass by you into fourth by 30 points.

Tourney History: 1-8, 3468 points slain.
Old March 4th, 2012, 01:30 AM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Megapower, we're going by number of wins first, then head-to-head, and only then by kill points. So Bengi has clinched a top 4 spot by virtue of his 4 wins (and he could have one more, with his game against Scapemage outstanding).

Incidentally, congrats to Filthy - with a 6-1 record and a head-to-head victory over Kinseth, he clinches the regular season title.
Old March 4th, 2012, 02:41 PM

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Incidentally, congrats to Filthy - with a 6-1 record and a head-to-head victory over Kinseth, he clinches the regular season title.
Wow, thanks to all of you for making it possible...With the exception of dok, who just had to reject his Thanos will only one figure left...

Overall, the online league has been a tremendous learning experience, and it is a great joy playing games with opponents that I would otherwise not have the opportunity to square up against.

Wait: there are more games? I am looking forward to the semis, but dreading a couple of the potential match-ups.
Old March 4th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I am looking forward to the semis, but dreading a couple of the potential match-ups.
What, like goblins vs. goblins?
Old March 4th, 2012, 04:31 PM

goblin braaaaaiiiiiiiiins...
Old March 4th, 2012, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
Quote:
I am looking forward to the semis, but dreading a couple of the potential match-ups.
What, like goblins vs. goblins?
Or goblins vs Warforged Resolve, or yes dok...Goblins vs brains. Actually, Bengi, I might like our match-up the best...although we had better pack a lunch, as there is going to be some massive scurrying taking place.

BTW, how are match-ups going to be determined? Do we all roll and the top highest rollers pair up, or something similar?
Old March 4th, 2012, 05:58 PM

I assume Bengi will handle all the rolls in a similar fashion to how he did the map roll-off. (Still cracks me up.) As long as he clearly states what he's doing before each roll, it will work out fine.
Old March 5th, 2012, 01:22 AM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Man, I wish I didn't have night class on mondays. Otherwise, I'd try to join next season.

Oh well.

I guess I'll ave to wait until summer.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events