Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old November 14th, 2010, 07:04 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Battlefields of Valhalla Discussion Thread

Im sure theres lots of us that actually use the TJ set. But other than Volcarren Wasteland it is the easiest to make a custom set IMHO.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old November 14th, 2010, 07:52 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was taking a break from scape when ticalla came out so I missed it. had to make my own jungle based on how others have discussed doing it (walmart aquarium setion and pet smart to build the trees). I think it came out nicely.
Old November 14th, 2010, 10:05 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Very nice mrcrimson.

--

Nothing like a Scape tourney (Thanksgiving Thrash in VT yesterday) to get the juices flowing again. Time to kick things back into action. Black Gold is on the table.

-insert signature here-
Old November 16th, 2010, 11:17 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus Revisitus

Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby!

Congrats Dignan....again... dang that gets old. j/k

Updated 11/16/10

Logged Matthias Ntr Fire & Bone; Ytr Jack of Spades and Yes to Induct If You Can't Take the Heat
Removed Fire & Bone from consideration
Inducted If You Can't Take the Heat into the BOV
Added Jungle of the Ancients
Logged 1Mmirg's Ytr on Jungle of the Ancients and Jack of Spades
Logged nyys Ntr on Murky Waters and Ytr on Jack of Spades
Removed Murky Waters from review
Logged Dignan Ytr on Jack of Spades and Jungle of the Ancients
Moved Jack of Spades to under review
Logged Lonewolf's Ntr on Violation and Ytr on Jungle of the Ancients
Removed Violation from review

Maps pending acceptance for review:

Jungle of the Ancients by Angear
YES = 3 (1Mmirg, Dignan, Lonewolf) ; NO = 0 ; Pending = 3 (Riggler, Matthias Maccabeus, nyys)

Maps currently being reviewed:

Fyorlag Swamp by rednax
YES = 2 (Riggler, Matthias Maccabeus) ; NO = 1 (Dignan) ; Pending = 3 (1Mmirg, Lonewolf, nyys)

Burial Marsh by Panopticon
YES = 1 (Dignan) ; NO = 1 (Matthias Maccabeus); Pending = 4 (1Mmirg, Lonewolf, nyys, Riggler)

Trailblazer by Dignan
YES = 0 ; NO = 0 ; Pending = 5 (1Mmirg,Riggler, Lonewolf, Matthias Maccabeus, nyys) * Removed Dignan as map creator

Dragon's Gultch by BiggaBullfrog
YES = 0 ; NO = 0 ; Pending = 6 (1Mmirg, Dignan, Riggler, Lonewolf, Matthias Maccabeus, nyys)

Black Gold by Panopticon
YES = 0 ; NO = 0 ; Pending = 6 (1Mmirg, Dignan, Riggler, Lonewolf, Matthias Maccabeus, nyys)

Shrine of Mo-Ne-Ca by tannergx

Jack of Spades by Gamebear

DUND is underestimated and under-rated.

Last edited by Riggler; November 16th, 2010 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Logged lonewolf's votes below and deleted Jack of Spades from under review
Old November 16th, 2010, 12:25 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Violation by nyys
NO to Review

Jack of Spades by Gamebear
YES to Review

Jungle of the Ancients by Angear
YES to Review
Old November 22nd, 2010, 12:05 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

The Display Thread is now up to date--at least for now .

My thanks to UtahScott for help with the index and display updates.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 12:25 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
The Display Thread is now up to date--at least for now .
YAY!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 22nd, 2010, 08:44 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

I'd like to nominate Ticalla Outpost by Dignan.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 08:53 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Umm, this is embarrassing, but this is also an illegal build of mine.

I've had some sort of fascination with putting ladders that end in water hexes. I've tried to clean that up in newer builds, but haven't gotten around to fixing some of the older maps.

Thanks for thinking it's good enough to nominate, I just need to make it legal.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old November 22nd, 2010, 09:50 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Umm, this is embarrassing, but this is also an illegal build of mine.

I've had some sort of fascination with putting ladders that end in water hexes. I've tried to clean that up in newer builds, but haven't gotten around to fixing some of the older maps.

Thanks for thinking it's good enough to nominate, I just need to make it legal.
But it is such an awesome map. I have played on it so many time. Mnius the Plam trees since I am yet to get a TJ. To bad it is an Illegal Build to BoV standards.

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old November 23rd, 2010, 10:51 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus Revisitus

Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marroking1 View Post
To bad it is an Illegal Build to BoV standards.
Just so we're clear. It's an illegal build by Heroscape rules. The BOV does not have terrain rules that are different than the official rule books.

DUND is underestimated and under-rated.
Old November 23rd, 2010, 11:16 AM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by marroking1 View Post
To bad it is an Illegal Build to BoV standards.
Just so we're clear. It's an illegal build by Heroscape rules. The BOV does not have terrain rules that are different than the official rule books.
You are right. How do I join this group. I have been following this thread for a while and was intrested in joining. Is it a set amount of people. Just wondering

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios