Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old December 7th, 2010, 03:14 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Demons/ghosts and religion

Indeed....every group has horrible representatives. As with most things in like, the 5-10% dicks ruin everything for the 90% that could happily figure out a way to live with each other.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old December 7th, 2010, 03:17 PM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!

This is great. I don't need to post. Supafly is doing it for me.

I highly recommend reading "What's So Great About Christianity" by Dinesh D'Souza. It does a wonderful job of expanding on Pete's point.

(Apparently, I must spread some rep around before I goose you again.)
Old December 7th, 2010, 03:38 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post

I highly recommend reading "What's So Great About Christianity" by Dinesh D'Souza. It does a wonderful job of expanding on Pete's point.

Don't worry, I did it for both of us. That was exactly the point I was trying to make: You can't condemn an entire religion based off of the major screwups of people doing things in its name. Christianity= peaceful, loving, and philanthropic. Various Christians throughout history, not so much.
Like JS said, all we can do is attempt to be better Christians and avoid the things former Christians did wrong, namely coming across as angry, fearful, and backwards people who act on those feelings.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old December 7th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post

I'm not sure I want to take in anything on Christianity based on a guy named "D'Souza"....

Quote:
Well, Adam lives closer anyhow, cutie!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old December 7th, 2010, 04:05 PM

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever View Post
Like JS said, all we can do is attempt to be better Christians and avoid the things former Christians did wrong, namely coming across as angry, fearful, and backwards people who act on those feelings.
Now if only we can get the "Christian Right" to imagine a world where Muslims aren't engulfed in a 10,000 degree heatwave surrounding a mushroom cloud....and the TSA to stop stroking on my nuts...

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:
Old December 7th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Quote:
Well, Adam lives closer anyhow, cutie!

Bannister

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.
Old December 7th, 2010, 04:23 PM

I am so sorry he did that to you, Bannister. I talk crap about your Tennesee genes, but that kind of thing is just wrong!

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:
Old December 7th, 2010, 04:52 PM

Shows what you know, I'm from Mississippi!!

Bannister

Old December 7th, 2010, 04:56 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bannister View Post
Shows what you know, I'm from Mississippi!!

Bannister
So... why is your location in Tennessee?
Old December 7th, 2010, 04:58 PM

Lol, uhh, because I moved?

Bannister

Old December 7th, 2010, 04:58 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Religions can only form where there is law and order, and where groups can safely congregate.
I'm not sure I agree with this. Christianity has tended to grow fastest when believers were not free to safely congregate (even when the persecution was from "fellow Christians"!). This was true during significant periods of Christianity's first few centuries, and continues to be true today. There are more believers killed for their faith in Christ today than at any other time in history.

http://www.persecution.org/
http://www.persecution.com/
http://www.opendoorsusa.org/
Old December 7th, 2010, 04:59 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bannister View Post
Lol, uhh, because I moved?

Bannister
Oh, dur.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General