Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old April 27th, 2009, 07:54 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Matt Helm's Customs (4/26) Roger, J. Kraus and Mighty Th

OK, I think that Thor is updated, let me know if I missed anything:

I'm unsure about lowering his Defense any... I mean, Iron Man, Hulk and Captain America all have 6 Def. I know he's got the double shields power, but that's WAY too sketchy on only 4 Def dice. But MH is the creator, so I'll let him decide!

Working on some Hellboy goodness right now, and that Joker update.
Old April 27th, 2009, 07:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you want him more vulnerable, lowering his life might work better than lowering his defense. Just a third option for y'all.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 27th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, I've been real reluctant to lower the defense from 5. But Balantai is the only playtester thus far. Maybe tonight I'll get some action against Superman.

Balantai, would the Life reduced to 6 make him a little less indestructible for you?

IAmBatman, what do you say to cost if he stays as is? What if we do the drop in Life to 6?
Old April 27th, 2009, 08:07 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I haven't really playtested him, so I'm not a good one to price him right now ... but, looking him over, hmm ... he looks pretty close to me. Probably within 20 points either way.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 27th, 2009, 08:11 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Garada, I can't say enough how pleased I am with the card. Will you send me an autographed copy for framing? I don't think that WOTC could have made a better looking Thor card.
Old April 27th, 2009, 08:25 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Old April 27th, 2009, 08:36 PM

There's a reason we gave him that badge.

Old April 27th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Captain Underpants

That badge looks like an eagle scout badge. When is he going to get a real B.P.R.D. badge and show me Johann and Roger?
Old April 27th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

When playtesting Thor, if felt like almost every defense he had at least 4 shields.

Thor and Superman have pretty much the same Defense right now, but Thor has a possible total of 10 while Superman has a possible total of 7. Maybe I was rolling pretty lucky with Thor on Defense, but it was really hard to take him down.

Personally, I don't think lowereing his Life fits thematically. I see Thor with a high life.
Old April 27th, 2009, 10:15 PM
C3G Hero

Roger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
That badge looks like an eagle scout badge. When is he going to get a real B.P.R.D. badge and show me Johann and Roger?
I'm sorry sir... I'm working as fast as I can!!

I really love your take on Roger, especially the Explosive Implant [which the BPRD fitted him with on more than one occasion, if I'm not mistaken]. Basically, I think you nailed the Theme 100%!

I'm working on Johann as we speak...
Old April 27th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Captain Underpants

You have a way with the art my friend. Don't you ever leave me for your new friends in the cool crowd.
Old April 27th, 2009, 10:29 PM
C3G Hero

What?!?! You're one of the cool kids too!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations