Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 25th, 2016, 03:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Mini Photo Depository

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Sun is out today,so I took another crack at it. They definitely came out better than the other day's, but I'm still not sure if they're bright/in-focus enough. Tried a few other figures while I was at it, might have eked out something usable for someone.
Looks like your light source is too high and from the side and that is probably more of the issue. Nemesis are pretty good and should be more your target. notice the shadow of the figure behind and slightly to the side. Those are pretty good quality and if you aim for something like that you will have consistently good photos that I can work with.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 25th, 2016, 03:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Sun is out today,so I took another crack at it. They definitely came out better than the other day's, but I'm still not sure if they're bright/in-focus enough. Tried a few other figures while I was at it, might have eked out something usable for someone.
Looks like your light source is too high and from the side and that is probably more of the issue than focus. Nemesis are pretty good and should be more your target. notice the shadow of the figure behind and slightly to the side. Those are pretty good quality and if you aim for something like that you will have consistently good photos that I can work with.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 28th, 2016, 09:56 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

So I made an attempt at taking pictures - Dhalsim, Ken, SamCap, Hobgoblin, Cammi. I'm not an expert, but I think Ken and Hobgoblin turned out pretty good, SamCap and Dhalsim have some issues, and Cammi... well, the clouds came out and my paper kept falling. And it's an ugly sculpt. My excuses.

Imgur might have reduced the quality a bit, and I still have the originals saved. Dunno if that'd make a difference. Hopefully some usable stuff in there @japes ?
Old May 30th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

I snapped some shots of Noh-Varr for picture options.
Spoiler Alert!

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old June 2nd, 2016, 01:45 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Lightbulb Re: C3G Mini Photo Depository

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
So I made an attempt at taking pictures - Dhalsim, Ken, SamCap, Hobgoblin, Cammi. I'm not an expert, but I think Ken and Hobgoblin turned out pretty good, SamCap and Dhalsim have some issues, and Cammi... well, the clouds came out and my paper kept falling. And it's an ugly sculpt. My excuses.

Imgur might have reduced the quality a bit, and I still have the originals saved. Dunno if that'd make a difference. Hopefully some usable stuff in there @japes ?
Wanted to bump this... still have a few days for a second attempt!
Old June 22nd, 2016, 12:04 PM
A Man of Taste

@b57123m

Could we bother you to ask for some more pictures of Girder. The ones you uploaded previously are a tad dark and small. In general try to get a closer shot of the mini. Scaling down is easy when we have to scale up it distorts the image and makes any defects glaring.

Less background more mini.

Thanks.

Old June 22nd, 2016, 12:05 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

We're going to need this guy:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the The Flash set.
Its model number and name are #014 / Girder.

Should have asked sooner, but it slipped my mind.

@b57123m , I know you have a couple pictures of him, but the art guys were hoping for something closer/brighter/more in-focus. Any chance you could get another crack at him soon?

EDIT:
Old July 5th, 2016, 11:03 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry guys, I am currently on a cross Canada trip, coast to coast. I haven't had internet for a few weeks. Unfortunately that means I am unable to grab a photo.

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old July 5th, 2016, 11:24 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

No worries. I actually just got back home from my own trip, so I can take a run at him myself.
Old July 25th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
I know a couple were not requested, but I just posted all the Street Fighter figures I have. Also I have a Dhalsim figure but it is a different color. I did not post those, but if you want I can.

Blanka
Spoiler Alert!

Guile
Spoiler Alert!

Zangief
Spoiler Alert!

T. Hawk
Spoiler Alert!
@fret_gurglo (or anyone else with the figure) these shots of Blanka are a little too small and we could use a few more. If anybody could get some, it would be much appreciated!

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old July 25th, 2016, 11:14 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I will take some more. Too cloudy today, maybe tomorrow.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old July 27th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Blanka reshots

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Captain Britain

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy