Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 4th, 2013, 07:23 PM

TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker
Re: Online 'Scape Season 9 - ROUND 2 POSTED

If anyone gets in contact with SuperScapeOnline, PM me or let me know on here. I just sent him another message, and just in case he isn't getting them I would like double confirmation. If I don't hear from him by friday night, I will have to file a missing person's report.

The Legendary Irish Sword
Old September 4th, 2013, 08:55 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

jcustar and I will be starting in 5 min.

Well after getting my momentum stolen away at the beginning I couldn't get it back. He won.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; September 4th, 2013 at 09:56 PM.
Old September 4th, 2013, 10:02 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
jcustar and I will be starting in 5 min.

Well after getting my momentum stolen away at the beginning I couldn't get it back. He won.
The HOUNDS just dominated! It was nothing on my part really, My dice were just hot!
Old September 4th, 2013, 11:36 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Viideosayg and I should be playing Sunday afternoon, probably around 4:00 P.M. Central time. I picked his dwarves with their heroes and he picked his arrow gruts.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old September 5th, 2013, 04:26 PM

TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker

Are there any prizes this season for the winner/winners?

The Legendary Irish Sword
Old September 6th, 2013, 04:49 PM

=Ace= is surprisingly tart

Me and Filthy will be starting soon.

I wonder if she still remembers...
Old September 6th, 2013, 06:51 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well I think I have played (er... lost) enough games against sparkle that I can call him my nemesis. The ninjas just didn't have enough steam to weather the Ashigaru onslaught, oh well. Good game Sparkle... uh I mean curse you!

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; September 6th, 2013 at 06:51 PM. Reason: :P
Old September 6th, 2013, 08:45 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

Is anyone playin tonight? I'm bored!
Old September 6th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07 View Post
Maybe. Rexmax and I have been trying to make our game happen. We'll see if he's on anytime soon or not.
Old September 6th, 2013, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07 View Post
Maybe. Rexmax and I have been trying to make our game happen. We'll see if he's on anytime soon or not.
sweet thanks
Old September 6th, 2013, 09:29 PM

blackwulf23 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

ive messaged nicktheant a couple times with no answer. if anyone hears from him please have him PM me.
Old September 6th, 2013, 09:32 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Going Down

Skylord and I should be going down soon. He has Elementals and I have Zombies.

~Dysole, braining things

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events