Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old March 12th, 2010, 03:13 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Need contest Ideas, to offload the last of my collection

After selling most of my collection I am left with a few parts that I do not feel right selling... So I feel it best they are given away. I need to come up with some way to give them out on the forum, a forum game or something.

I am leaning more toward sending them to truth, or higher up forum member, so they can be the one to give them away in a contest. Maybe just a weekly/monthly prize to "new" forum supporters?

Maybe even one with a cheap "entry fee" so the forum can make a few bucks off of it or something. Although that may not be the best route, I would like the forum to gain from it some how since I keep having 0-funds to send in an actual donation.

The items are things like:

A couple Signed Cards
The OOP Posters & Comics
A 2008 General Wars trophy made by Onacara
And a few other things...
Old March 12th, 2010, 05:28 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Need contest Ideas, to offload the last of my collection

You could have a contest for the most prominent member with a Dilbert avatar.
Old March 12th, 2010, 09:23 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Cant believe you are getting rid of the trophy
Old March 12th, 2010, 11:13 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

Did not really want to get rid of any of it... and I was going to keep this stuff, but if I keep 1 thing scape, I will just want to buy it all again...

If you'd rather I just keep it I will, you made the thing
Old March 12th, 2010, 11:59 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious View Post
Did not really want to get rid of any of it... and I was going to keep this stuff, but if I keep 1 thing scape, I will just want to buy it all again...

If you'd rather I just keep it I will, you made the thing

And I lent you the figures you used to win it
Old March 26th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

very cool of you, <i got no real ideas for you, but that is cool - sounds like you should keep all that stuff ( trophy and signed stuff sounds like keepers to me)

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old March 26th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So you have contest prizes, but no contest and Lord Raider has a contest with no prizes. . . .

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games