Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 14th, 2008, 03:19 PM

StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker
Re: Michigan - Monthly Game Day & $100 Champion -Next Day JA

I must say that range units are going to be huge on this map. I mean, you have four towers just waiting for Airborne Elite, and anyone below the main bridge is going to not like any range units above it.
The only place I can see melee units being helpful would be on the bridge to keep your range units safe behind.

Contend, O Lord, against those who contend against me;
Fight against those who fight against me. Psalm 35:1
Old December 15th, 2008, 05:04 PM

Blazemane has disabled reputation

*Looks at map*

Drat. I live in Grand Rapids.

Utica's like... over there, in the east... in lands unknown, and I am devoid of both car and licence. Dang.

Look, I'm sorry, but if you don't have the commom sense to be afraid of the Marro Warriors, someone's gonna have to teach you a lesson in humility, and it's probably going to be them who do it.
Old December 16th, 2008, 07:40 PM

StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazemane View Post
*Looks at map*

Utica's like... over there, in the east... in lands unknown, and I am devoid of both car and licence. Dang.
So? Just get your parents to drive you. I live in West Michigan too and I'm going .

Contend, O Lord, against those who contend against me;
Fight against those who fight against me. Psalm 35:1
Old December 16th, 2008, 08:31 PM

Blazemane has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarofEarendil View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazemane View Post
*Looks at map*

So? Just get your parents to drive you. I live in West Michigan too and I'm going .
I wish, I wish. But that would be at least a two hour drive that nobody would want to make. I can hardly ask them to drive me 2 hours there, and then 2 hours back for a game I enjoy (when after all, I could play it with my brother).

Thanks though.

Look, I'm sorry, but if you don't have the commom sense to be afraid of the Marro Warriors, someone's gonna have to teach you a lesson in humility, and it's probably going to be them who do it.
Old December 17th, 2008, 11:21 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

I don't know, put me under the "might come, might not" list.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old January 1st, 2009, 02:21 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

Just about 2 weeks left... Putting everyone in the maybe list since I only asked for %50 last time.

Now I need to know if anyone is a %100 for Day 1, January 17th.

As for the daily figure pack prize, would anyone think it better or worse if I did not have the pack present, and let the winner order whatever figure pack they want through the store? Obviously only from the packs available... wave 1 and 9 is not currently an option.

I am still thinking on the maps... if anyone has a map they wish to bring the terrain for, show me the map via PM and I will think about it, but you have to bring the terrain and set it up . Map must be 100% symetrical to be accepted as balanced.
Old January 5th, 2009, 08:18 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!

I will not be attending, I have a bowling tournament that day.

I may stop by afterwards to see how everyone is doing as the tournament is in Romeo, but will not be done in time to play.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old January 5th, 2009, 09:30 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious View Post
Just about 2 weeks left... Putting everyone in the maybe list since I only asked for %50 last time.

Now I need to know if anyone is a %100 for Day 1, January 17th.

As for the daily figure pack prize, would anyone think it better or worse if I did not have the pack present, and let the winner order whatever figure pack they want through the store? Obviously only from the packs available... wave 1 and 9 is not currently an option.

I am still thinking on the maps... if anyone has a map they wish to bring the terrain for, show me the map via PM and I will think about it, but you have to bring the terrain and set it up . Map must be 100% symetrical to be accepted as balanced.
I'm down to %20. Trying to go on this father son retreat. If it falls through, I'll join you.
Old January 5th, 2009, 10:03 PM

MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby!

It looks like I'm probably out for the first tournament also. The teen group I work with at church has an activity on the 17th and I'll need to go as a sponsor/chaperone. I think we'll be done by mid-afternoon, so I'll probably stop by to see how its going, but I won't be there in time to play.

The time isn't finalized, so there is still a small chance I can make it, but the odds aren't good (<10%). Of course, this applies to my son also.
Old January 7th, 2009, 05:27 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

Well there is obviously not going to be enough people there on the 17th...

Would anyone be able to make it if I put it off one more week, to the 24th?
Old January 7th, 2009, 06:45 PM

MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby!

The 24th works for me. My conflict is only on the 17th.
Old January 8th, 2009, 11:23 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

I'm okay with the 24th.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events