Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old September 15th, 2016, 11:12 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: Washington/Oregon

I'm in for the Oct 22nd date!
Old September 15th, 2016, 11:36 AM

majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker

Updated. Two slots remaining. Thanks everyone. Looking forward to this!
Old September 15th, 2016, 04:03 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I Think So

My only concern is that I typically have an appointment that goes until 10 on Saturdays. It hasn't been scheduled yet but I'm not sure I want to miss it.

~Dysole, interested in joining
Old October 10th, 2016, 05:32 PM

majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker

The event is getting closer! We lost one attendee but gained a new one also - so we're holding steady at 10. Two more slots available as of today. I'm more concerned with staying at an even number of players as opposed to maxing out the 12 slots. I can't find any maps that I like to support six glyphs. I've decided to build one of each type the night before - i'm going to have a couple people over and randomly build six maps - all different terrain. Should make the pod drafting fun!
Old October 10th, 2016, 06:54 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thoughts

If we find someone else, lemme know and I think I can shift around my appointment. Otherwise you guys have fun.

~Dysole, who wished it started just a hair later
Old October 18th, 2016, 02:10 PM

Re: Trick or Treat/NHSD Tournament!

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic goat View Post
Hello all! Going to have a Halloween / NHSD Tournament at my house.

What: Heroscape Tournament
Where: Vancouver, WA (East Side)
When: Saturday October 22nd, 2016. Games start at 11:00 am (sharp).
Can you please PM me your address?

Quote:
Glyphs
Six glyphs will be on each map. Four are “treats” (THREE of these are required to win the game) –
Are the treats normal power glyphs? (ie, + 1 Defense) or just glyphs we need to Hold?

Quote:
the other two are temporary “tricks” which allow you to randomly perform one of the below actions:

1: Hocus Pocus: Swap any one of your figures with any one of your opponent’s figures
2: Chaos Hex: Change map condition (mandatory)
3: Witches Magick: Swap two of your opponents order markers
4: Chaos Hex: Change map condition (mandatory)
5: Graveyard Dust (Negation): When one of your figures stops here, you may choose any opponent's figure. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-4, nothing happens. If you roll a 5-20, place a negation marker on the chosen figure's Army Card. All of that figure's special powers are negated for the rest of the game.
6: Chaos Hex: Change map condition (mandatory)
Negation is "temporary" right?

Quote:
All maps start in The Light of Day condition. When required - choose a new Map Condition which takes effect immediately:

1: The Light of Day
All undead/demons -1 attack / -1 defense
2: Darkest Night
Battle is being fought at night of in dense fog, this has reduced visibility. All ranged attack/abilities requiring Line-of-Sight have range reduce to 1 space (no ranged attacks)
3: Cold Hand of Death
All figures -1 attack / -1 defense (undead/demons are immune)
4: Cursed Land
At the end of each game round, a die is rolled for each non flying figure on the board. Any skull rolled, means that figure immediately receives one wound. Flying figures are not affected.
5: Petrified with Fear
Roll the 20-sided die each time you reveal an order marker. If you roll a 1-10, nothing happens.If you roll a 11-20, lose your turn. (undead/demons are immune)
6: Night of the Unholy
Roll the 20-sided die each time you attempt to attack an undead/demon with any normal/special attack. If you roll a 13 or higher, all undead/demon figures no longer have any visible hit zones for the duration of the targeting figure’s turn. (undead/demons are immune to this penalty)
The Map conditions look very interesting. Making me re-think Phantom Knights : )

Thanks for hosting, organizing, and new - creative ideas!

*Kai
Old October 19th, 2016, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic goat View Post
The event is getting closer! We lost one attendee but gained a new one also - so we're holding steady at 10. Two more slots available as of today. I'm more concerned with staying at an even number of players as opposed to maxing out the 12 slots. I can't find any maps that I like to support six glyphs. I've decided to build one of each type the night before - i'm going to have a couple people over and randomly build six maps - all different terrain. Should make the pod drafting fun!
I created some reference cards for the Map Conditions.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=4484
Old October 19th, 2016, 09:45 PM

Just Checking

We never got another person did we? I'll need to know by early Friday so I can make cancellations. If not, have fun.

~Dysole, watching and waiting
Old October 19th, 2016, 09:47 PM

Re: Just Checking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
We never got another person did we? I'll need to know by early Friday so I can make cancellations. If not, have fun.

~Dysole, watching and waiting
Are you still waiting to get in, Dysole?

I am debating the 4-hour drive .. you want my spot?
Old October 19th, 2016, 09:52 PM

Debating Myself

I have an appointment from 9-10 on Saturday mornings. It might not be a great idea for me to miss it (especially this week) but it's doable. Given that it's about 2 hours to get up north, that puts me an hour late at best. I can cancel with 24 hours notice. I'm not 100% sure I want to and it's mostly because I'm not sure I want to miss the appointment. I'll ruminate.

~Dysole, appreciative of the generosity
Old October 19th, 2016, 09:56 PM

Re: Debating Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I have an appointment from 9-10 on Saturday mornings. It might not be a great idea for me to miss it (especially this week) but it's doable. Given that it's about 2 hours to get up north, that puts me an hour late at best. I can cancel with 24 hours notice. I'm not 100% sure I want to and it's mostly because I'm not sure I want to miss the appointment. I'll ruminate.

~Dysole, appreciative of the generosity
Okay, let me know. I was planning to drive up Saturday morning so you have Thurs/Fri to decide.

Peace.
Old October 19th, 2016, 11:08 PM

I'm moving this over to the events thread here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=53476

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers