Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old January 21st, 2009, 06:56 PM

Q9 Kid Woo who?
At my house when we play heroscape, my entire family plays. Bcause me and my little 8 year old brother are the only really serious scapers, my parents have trouble making good armies. So I have to make a bunch of armies for us to pick. The only problem s that usually one or two armies really stink. Can you help me? The following is a list of what I have:

Wave 1: 1xGrut Orcs and 1xSnipers and Vipers,
All of wave 2 and two of Minute men and Wolves and Heroes of the Barrenspur,
All of wave 3,
All of wave 4 except Greeks and Vipers
All of wave 5
Heroes of Durgeth
Templar Knights
All of wave 8
Utgar,Vydar, and Jandar Crest of the Valkyrie
1 RotV, 1 SotM
1 TT, 1 FotA, 1 TJ 1 Volcarren Wasteland
1 Raknar's Vision,1 Orm's Return,1 Aquilla's Alliance

I need 4 500 point armies. Are next Scheduled game is 1/24/09 so if I could get one reply by then that would be helpful. Feel free to reply after 1/24/09 because I will need more armies for our next game.

Last edited by Q9 Kid; January 22nd, 2009 at 12:58 PM. Reason: I posted this twice!!!! how do I delete One?!?!?!?!?
Old January 21st, 2009, 07:12 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Help Me Make Good Armies Please!

Try this basic army:

Q9
Raelin Rotv
Krav
Laglor
Isamu

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old January 21st, 2009, 07:15 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Help Me Make Good Armies Please!

Competitive Armies Discussion

-insert signature here-
Old January 21st, 2009, 07:39 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Death of Q9

wow, what a lack of support for a new poster!

I am sure the seasoned guys here could rattle off 4 fairly equal armies from what he has pretty easily.
Old January 21st, 2009, 09:03 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

not every thread will be swarmed for a new poster, and not everyone has the time to make 4 armies for your restrictions like that. Besides, the Competitive Armies Discussion thread has many armies for you to try.

BTW- Welcome to the site.

Last edited by Creationist; January 21st, 2009 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Homophones are a pane.
Old January 21st, 2009, 09:22 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Rocket View Post

I am sure the seasoned guys here could rattle off 4 fairly equal armies from what he has pretty easily.

And where are your 4 armies for him?
Old January 21st, 2009, 09:46 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

gorthan, lets make it at least a wee bit fair. Also, Q9 Kid, it would be better if you included the point limit in your post. Here are 4x355 armies.

1.The Horde
Grimnak 120
Blade Gruts 40
Arrow Gruts 30
Ornak 100
Swog Rider 25
Deathreavers 40

2. Valiant Knights
Knights of Weston 70
x1 4th Mass 70
Sir Gilbert 105
Sentinels 110

3. The Elves
Warriors of Ashara 50
Aubrien Archers 70
Syvarris 100
Arkmer 50
Theacrus 40
Kyntela Gwen 20
Gulity McCreech 30 (Filler)

4.Marro
Marro Warriors 50
x2 Marro Stingers 120
Wo-Sa-Ga 135
Nagrubs 40
Isamu 10

Tell me if you use them and how they fair.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old January 22nd, 2009, 12:59 PM

Q9 Kid Woo who?

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately the only set from wave seven I have is the templar so I don't have Kyntela Gwyn and Isamu.

Old January 22nd, 2009, 09:34 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Tor-kul-Na - 220
Marrden Nagrubs x2 - 280
Marro Stingers x2 - 400
Krav Maga Agents - 500

Nilfheim - 185
Zelrig - 370
Raelin - 450
Marro Warriors - 500

Major Q9 - 180
Major Q10 - 330
Laglor - 440
Zetacron - 500

Syvarris / Agent Carr - 100
Airborne Elite - 210
Kaemon Awa - 330
Raelin (SotM) - 450
Tarn Viking Warriors - 500

I think these are pretty good, though the Q9/Q10 army is probably the best. If it's too good, you could switch Zetacron with the Izumi Samurai, or Q10 for Anubian Wolves x2, or something else. At least each army has a hero with a big base attack, strong range, and some sort of special attack/power (3 of the 4 have multiple special attacks). I think you could get some good games out of these.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old February 3rd, 2009, 03:58 PM

Q9 Kid Woo who?

Those are pretty good armies. I like the first one the best though.

Old February 6th, 2009, 06:30 PM

orc king 101 costs too much!

I think
tor-kul-na
marrow stingers x2
Q 9
Q10
and zetacron
would be great

All hail followers of utgar!!!
Old February 6th, 2009, 06:45 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Rocket View Post

And where are your 4 armies for him?

sorry, but i dont have anything pre-wave 5. and by looking at my number of posts it would suggest that i am a new inexperienced player also.

sorry for not being an experienced player who goes to tournaments and knows the game inside out

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion