Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 16th, 2017, 09:54 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Austi-Con Heroscape Tournament......May 6, 2017

Sweet! Getting excited, we are almost there.
Old March 16th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehateme View Post
Okay just officially bought my badge for Austi-Con and ticket for the Heroscape Tourney. Excited for it. I have extra figs and customs if anyone wants to borrow anything. I can also donate a prize or prizes.
Cool! You are welcome to bring anything for prizes, but it's certainly not a requirement.

For anyone else out there who's joining us, please go to https://tabletop.events/conventions/austi-con to sign up. The sooner we get an idea how many there will be the better.
Old March 16th, 2017, 10:12 AM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Oh, and I should have said this before. No Marvel allowed, not official or C3G. @Codeman , I'd appreciate it if you could add that to the OP.
Old March 18th, 2017, 04:06 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Make a weekend of it .... Heroscape is just a small part of Austi-Con ... lots of other games going on, plus plenty of tables for open gaming too.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old April 9th, 2017, 01:17 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

So I am thinking about running a game or two at Austi-Con and I want to make sure I don't schedule something before Heroscape is finished. I would assume, by 3'oclock it will conclude? Doesn't really seem like many players, so maybe earlier even?
Old April 9th, 2017, 01:20 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It is scheduled til 4.
Old April 9th, 2017, 01:24 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

Thanks. I should have just checked the schedule. Hopefully other players will turn out. I know Belrix said he would be attending the Con.
Old April 9th, 2017, 01:25 PM

My 6-year-old son really wants to play so he may be debuting on a team with me.
Old April 9th, 2017, 01:32 PM

Cool, I have been teaching my 4 year old the basic game
Old April 25th, 2017, 12:34 PM

Here is the list of Glyphs we will be using. Each map will have two randomly-generated face-up power glyphs and one or two face-down Treasure glyphs.

Power glyphs:

Gerda
(Defense +1)
Dagmar (Init +8 )
Wannok (Wound)
Kelda (Healer)
Ulvaniva (Unique Attack +1)
Yngvild (Disengage)
Brandar* (Artifact)

* Special rule for Brandar: If you hold this glyph, once per round you may re-roll any one Attack or Defense die. You may wait to do so until after both sides have rolled their dice. Fine print: If you choose to re-reroll an Attack die prior to your opponent rolling Defense, that die may trigger any "before rolling defense" abilities such as Vanish. If you wait until after your opponent rolls Defense, it will not trigger these abilities. Take that, Isamu.

Treasure glyphs:

Treasure glyph trap: When you attempt to pick up an unrevealed Treasure Glyph, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-5, do not reveal the glyph. Your opponent may remove one unrevealed Order Marker from the Hero that attempted to pick up the glyph.

Talisman of Defense (Defense +1)
Heroic Rune (Attack +1)
Potion of Healing (Heal 3 wounds)
Brandar's Chest** (Artifact)

** Special rule for Brandar's Chest: Brandar's Chest will give you three different one-use Treasure glyphs: Ring of Protection (Defense +3), Whetstone of Venom (Poison), and Elixir of Speed (Move +4). Yes, you get all three. Remember that if you drop one or more T-glyhps on the same space, all but one of them are removed from game.

Last edited by Scytale; April 27th, 2017 at 02:40 PM.
Old April 25th, 2017, 02:58 PM

belrix knows what's in an order marker belrix knows what's in an order marker

Webers will be at Austicon.

I failed to sign up for any game spots, including Heroscape. Looks like there are spots open, if so, we will take 3 of them.

Brad (Belrix), Hunter and Carter

Heroscape will be at Con of the North Feb 15 2025

Old April 25th, 2017, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belrix View Post
Webers will be at Austicon.

I failed to sign up for any game spots, including Heroscape. Looks like there are spots open, if so, we will take 3 of them.

Brad (Belrix), Hunter and Carter
Excellent! It will be good to see you guys again. You will be able to get tickets and badges at the door.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events