Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old October 29th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Favortie Movie Monsters?

Not just monsters, but villains in general. I'd like to see the prefrences here.

For me, it's Dr. Victor Frankenstein. He's so awesome...
Old October 29th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hannibal Lechter ... 'nuff said.

I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old October 29th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hannibal Lechter

Bruce (name that movie)

The Creeper

The Alien (from the first one)

Predator
Old October 29th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Favorite Movie Monsters?...

The 'Aliens', 'Predators', and 'Pumpkinhead', ...hands down.

Oddly enough, ...all 'Stan Winston' critters in some fashion or another, if I remember correctly...

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old October 29th, 2006, 07:49 PM

Command-and-Conquer has disabled reputation
My personal favorite: The Wicked Witch of the East!

Need a life outside from Heroscape?

Well good luck.
Old October 29th, 2006, 08:24 PM

regdar has disabled reputation
darth vader makes a pretty cool villain
Old October 29th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Command-and-Conquer
My personal favorite: The Wicked Witch of the East!
You're scared of villians whose toes twist up after being hit with a house?!?

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old October 29th, 2006, 09:06 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
Pinhead is pretty f'd up.

Old October 29th, 2006, 09:23 PM
Uniquest Hero and Classic Drafter 2008

Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker
Top 4 for me have got to be Hannibal Lechter, Alien (both "Alien" and "Aliens"), "Jaws" (the shark, not the James Bond nemesis), and "Predator". When they're evil enough, I often find myself rooting for the villain rather than the hero! All three of these qualify. Happy endings are overrated.

As far as villains go, I should also throw a mention out to Bruce Willis's character in "The Jackal" - that movie should have had a different ending.

Oh, and LordRaidor - nice pick with Pumpkinhead!
Old October 29th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Definitely

Nuff Said.

And you guys ever seen Harryhausen's artwork? Was this guy overflowing with natural talent or what?!?

Btw, check out this forum. They have a thread that pits Harryhausen monsters against each other! Kali vs. The Children!

http://theseventhvoyage.com/forum/ph...7c0ee95af732dc
Old October 29th, 2006, 09:45 PM

brigade101 has disabled reputation
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Old October 30th, 2006, 12:48 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Hannibal Lechter

Bruce (name that movie)

The Creeper

The Alien (from the first one)

Predator
If it is the Shark I'll laugh my @$$ off

Mine is the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media