Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 28th, 2008, 08:21 AM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Thormun's Journal continues.....

NOW with these updated journals is the time to get a blurry shelf photo out....
Old August 28th, 2008, 01:38 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

Ooh, I love blurry shelf photos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Double kyrie pack? I doubt it. Wonder if they'll (Moon Tribe) have Thorian Speed?
I doubt it as well, but it's nice to dream.
Thorian Speed for the Moon tribe, however, would be excellent.
A squad with Thorian speed would be awesome. A squad with flying (they're Kyrie) and Thorian speed would be crazy. A squad with Stealth Flying and Thorian speed would be crazy awesome. Like I said, it's nice to dream.
Old August 28th, 2008, 04:17 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennys View Post
NOW with these updated journals is the time to get a blurry shelf photo out....
There is no shelf.

Last edited by Finrod; August 28th, 2008 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Edit: And THAT was my 2,000th post? sheesh
Old August 28th, 2008, 04:30 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Wait for the battle, then the journal might show all the rest of her units, maybe the Aztecs, wasps, or ants.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old August 28th, 2008, 06:54 PM

drumtooth is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Maybe the Kyrie ARE the hinted NATIVES.
Old August 28th, 2008, 07:27 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm expecting lot's more insect like creatures to make an appearance in the next set. Or at least that's what I'm hoping for. Native Americans (moon tribe) sound like they are a go. Maybe not this set, but wave 10 for sure.

I wouldn't hurt my feelings for them to only concentrate on Vydar and Aquilla for wave 9. But that's just my 2 cents.
Old August 28th, 2008, 07:29 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Moon Tribe =/= Native Americans.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 28th, 2008, 09:25 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome work, Truth! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this update!
As to the actual journal, I wonder how Drake is going to react to being mistook for Thorian. If I was Drake I would probably be annoyed at that to some degree, but we'll have to see.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old August 28th, 2008, 09:29 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

The term Native American refers to someone who's ancestral origin is outside of the Americas, but who was born in the Americas. As a Native American, I'd rather not have that term be used for those who aren't Native American. I may be mistaken, but I believe the term y'all are looking for is Aboriginal American. Just throwing that out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old August 28th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Twenty Questioner

TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker

I am an Irish American.

I was born in America, but I drink like I am in Ireland.

To be the man, you have to beat the man!
Old August 28th, 2008, 09:52 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

How many times do you see "Native American" used to refer to Aboriginal Americans rather than "Aboriginal American"? Point is, Native Americans were hinted at, and clearly the Moon Tribe is neither Native American nor Aboriginal American.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 28th, 2008, 09:54 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
How many times do you see "Native American" used to refer to Aboriginal Americans rather than "Aboriginal American"? Point is, Native Americans were hinted at, and clearly the Moon Tribe is neither Native American nor Aboriginal American.
They are similar to Native Americans yes. But they are natives of Valhalla, that act like natives of America.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News