Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 25th, 2017, 01:40 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
Re: WTB a couple sets

a 100 plus? where do ye plan on setting that map up? Ive got roughly 20 master sets worth of terrain plus 5 or 6 swarm, 4 or 5 DnD master sets, and 7 to 10 of the other sets in my open collection and Ive yet to use them all, even when I was running tournaments and setting up 16 to 20 maps at once.

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old August 25th, 2017, 06:07 PM

Brets Woo who?

I'm gonna layer my whole house in it if I can manage it. If I do it pica would surely follow
Old August 26th, 2017, 02:15 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

We have found the next Dr. Wierdscaper.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 26th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

If you're willing to take partial sets, I have a bulk load of terrain I can make a deal on. A partial Tundra, nearly complete Fortress and about 2 RotVs. Only figures from RotV though.

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old August 26th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
This thread inspired me to go look at his old thread. I was heartbroken to see a bunch of gray boxes where his Photobucket pictures used to be.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 26th, 2017, 04:51 PM

Brets Woo who?

@flameslayer93 Never head of him, I'll have to do some research
@krysto2002 I have pm'ed you about bulk terrain
Old August 30th, 2017, 08:07 AM

Brets Woo who?

So what does everyone do for storage of mass quantities of heroscape?
Old August 30th, 2017, 10:07 AM

gibby64 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

plastic tubs... or stack it on a shelf in the closet... i use a couple plastic tubs, easy to transport. You will need more then a couple...
Old August 30th, 2017, 10:10 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I recommend storing by blocks, with each block being a complete set. One block for each RotV; one for each TJ, etc.

It's not what *I* do, but it's what I wish I did. Of course, if you get as many as you say you want, your collection will dwarf mine.

= =
Old August 30th, 2017, 11:24 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
This thread inspired me to go look at his old thread. I was heartbroken to see a bunch of gray boxes where his Photobucket pictures used to be.
Curse you Photobucket for taking away Dr. Weirdscaper's pictures!!!
Old August 30th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yeah. They are gone forever, which is a real shame. I couldn't even bring myself to link to the thread, because now there is nothing there but sadness.

= =
Old August 30th, 2017, 04:38 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Hmm...do you suppose Google cached them somewhere?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades