Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old August 1st, 2011, 12:07 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Re: Your favorite "Heroscape" moment?

I beat my wife one time, ever, because her luck is ridiculous and she always played an Aubrien/Ashra combo that ate me up. We're talking 6 consecutive extra turns with the Aubriens, on height, on a regular basis.

I finally beat her with a mass of Stingers and Q10, and it worked out so well it was a slaughter.

I subsequently gave a buddy my Aubriens (DUH!!??!) and never replaced them.

She hasn't played since.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old August 1st, 2011, 01:32 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
I beat my wife one time, ever, because her luck is ridiculous and she always played an Aubrien/Ashra combo that ate me up. We're talking 6 consecutive extra turns with the Aubriens, on height, on a regular basis.

I finally beat her with a mass of Stingers and Q10, and it worked out so well it was a slaughter.

I subsequently gave a buddy my Aubriens (DUH!!??!) and never replaced them.

She hasn't played since.
Your favorite moment is beating your wife's "C" army with an "A" army and then giving away her favorite units and now she won't play anymore?
Old August 1st, 2011, 04:04 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My most memorable moment was a few months ago, in a 600 point 2v2 on a dungeon/lava/jungle map. My partner was using some hydras and the KMA; I ran with a bunch of PKs and Q10. Our opponents were using drow, dwarves and giants.

Anyway, my partner dropped fairly quickly - the other team focused the airborne and dwarves on the hydras early, but not before they took down Jotun and several Deepwyrm Drow.

So, I found my self at the end of the game with just five phantoms, facing just one opponent who still controlled a wounded Shurrak and six dwarves. I spent a round going toe-to-toe with the squad, and came away well - I'd lost only one phantom, but four dwarves had gone to the halls of their fathers. Then Shurrak stepped in...

He marched into the middle of the small bluff, overlooking molten lava, then made a mighty swing with his broadsword. He rolled four skulls, killing one Phantom Knight, but the other rolled all shields! Of course, this just meant he was being pushed into molten lava. Then, the miracle occured; I rolled a 20, and the phantom knight survived!

My next OM, the nearly-burned PK moved to a perch adjacent to Shurrak, rolled all skulls, and finished the giant. The remaining two PKs took out the dwarves, and our team was victorious!

That's the only time in the six+ years we've been playing that a figure has survived hot lava death!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General