Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 13th, 2007, 01:55 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I have mine in my car at all times, which is in the sun. My carrying case is made of tin foil and insulation foam and I have a friend's kid who is 3 years old and with new baby teeth to carry it around for me. The case also doubles as a carrier for my acid collection and hot packs for when my hands get cold.
Old August 13th, 2007, 02:06 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven
I have mine in my car at all times, which is in the sun. My carrying case is made of tin foil and insulation foam and I have a friend's kid who is 3 years old and with new baby teeth to carry it around for me. The case also doubles as a carrier for my acid collection and hot packs for when my hands get cold.
On the other hand, it must be nice having all your faveorite maps fused together into one solid peice.
Old August 13th, 2007, 02:26 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schulzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven
On the other hand, it must be nice having all your faveorite maps fused together into one solid peice.
once I make a map I don't have to try to remember how to make it again
Old September 3rd, 2007, 01:02 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Just finished Modifying these drawers for my portable storage case.

Inside is: Waves 1-6 With multiple commons
And singles of every unique upto wave 6 & SotM
2x ROTV Terrain
2x SotM Terrain
2x Forest Terrain
2x Castle Sets (But only one door since I sold a door).

I Replaced the rear caster wheels with a pair of roller wheels so I can push it from car to game shop... it barely fits laying down on the back seet.

The drawers are IRIS brand they hold together pretty well, but I will be using a velcro strap around the whole thing when I carry it around just incase, and to keep the drawers closed. Later I will modify the drawers so each one has a velcro or magnetic latch to hold it closed.
Old September 3rd, 2007, 04:40 PM

edridtc123 Woo who?
They great TCG cases at Target that are like 15 bucks. I have a skimpy collection and only one dragon outside of the master set that fit in one, though. In one I have:

RotV (Everything except terrain)
Nakita
Braxas
Q9
Dumutef

basically, my fav figs and all the equipment needed at a tourney. Only one issue: No handle. Outside of that, it's really nice and has enough clearance for stacking. I wouldn't suggest it to people with huge collections, though. Fo about twice the price, you can get 5x the storage on the net. Still, a cool little thing for the 'Con.
Old October 24th, 2007, 12:19 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!
When I first started I used a small expansion pack for my figures and I didn't have anything for my terrain.
Currently I have been purchasing Sterilite containers, about 1 a week to hold all my heroscape stuff, right now everything fits, but is not as organized as I would like.

DWARVES!
Old October 24th, 2007, 01:43 PM

Junge Roman has disabled reputation
Solution: 4 Large Rubbermaid Latchables (terrain) and 6 Medium Rubbermaid Latchables (figures by general).

Cost: $40 + tax from Wal-Mart and will probably hold all the scape I will ever own.

Currently Stored: 2x all terrain and common expansions and 1x all uniques (through wave 7) and 1 of each Masterset

Summary: Uniform, safe, cheap, and easy to see what's inside. The closet looks great with one shelf full of these containers.
Old January 8th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!

Blister Figures sorted in large tackle sorted by general, stacked in alpha order. So far heres the break down per general and large cases. Upto SotM, NO wave7... Einar 2, Jandar 3, Ullar 2, Utgar 7, Vydar 2
Large/Oversized Figures large drawer on top of tower,
Glyphs in 1 large tackle,
Marvel HS in large tackle, Marvel customs 2 large tackle,
Dice in 3 small tackle,
Terrain Sorted By Type and expansion in tower

On top of towers are my custom creations. You can see Talos, repaint Mimring and my Jungle brush

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion