Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 5th, 2022, 06:58 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Revisiting an old design with some new twists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
PENANCE - ROBERT BALDWIN

NAME = PENANCE
SECRET IDENTITY = ROBERT BALDWIN

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = RECLUSE
PERSONALITY = REPENTANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

FEEL THE PAIN
Begin the game with a Black Pain Marker. If Penance would receive at least two wounds, you may ignore any number of those wounds and place the Pain Marker on this card. While the Pain Marker is on this card subtract 1 from Penance’s Defense number and add 1 to his Attack Number.

SELF SABOTAGE 16
If the Pain Marker is on this card at the end of a round, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, place 1 wound marker on this card and on the card of any figure adjacent to Penance, then remove the Pain Marker from this card.

612 SPIKES SPECIAL ATTACK
Range: 3 + Special Attack: 3+ Special
Before attacking with this special attack, you may remove the Pain Marker from this card. If you do, you may add 1 to the Range and Attack numbers of this special attack for each wound marker on this card, to a maximum of +3. All figures adjacent to Penance are also affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately. This Special Attack may only be used once per round.
Old January 5th, 2022, 07:56 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool, I'd still love to see Penance (and P-Cat)!
Old January 8th, 2022, 02:51 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Quote:

NAME = HOODED JUSTICE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VIGILANTE
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 150?

AGE OF THE MASKS
Hooded Justice is considered to have a Secret Identity. At the start of your player turn, you may move an Order Marker from this Army Card to any other Army Card in your army that has a Secret Identity, even if Hooded Justice is destroyed. Order Markers cannot be moved or removed from this Army Card by any other means.

CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION
Criminal figures roll 1 fewer defense die against Hooded Justice's normal attack.

BRUTAL CONVICTIONS
When Hooded Justice destroys an opponent's figure with his normal attack, he may attack again. Hooded Justice may continue attacking with his normal attack until he does not destroy a figure.
Hooded Justice v2

Quick recap on what he looks like with the change, I bumped him from 140 to 150, since I figure he's more useful now.
Looking back, not sure I'm super happy where this is again, if I tackle him, I want to reattach some at least loose ideas that he is the Hooded Justice from the show, since I'm not really feeling anything on here really alludes to that currently.
Maybe broadening out Criminal Intimidation to include Terrorists idk.

Also I'd be fine if we dropped the "he has an SI" bit at this point considering similar figures like Snake Eyes don't have one.

This could be a simple way to do it, get across the hokey 40s/50s image of the Minutemen, but also ties in HJ taking down the Cyclops. And it broadens out the niche power of CI.
Quote:
EVILDOER INTIMIDATION
Criminal, Terrorist, and Mastermind figures roll 1 fewer defense die against Hooded Justice's normal attack.

edit: I'm adding it for now

Last edited by Splash; January 8th, 2022 at 03:14 PM.
Old January 8th, 2022, 03:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You have to be careful with niche powers like that because they may not be able to get their value outside their niche.
Old January 8th, 2022, 06:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

At least there are active ways to turn enemy figures into Criminals now.

Fwiw, I like the secret identity part of the Age of Masks. I think it sells the theme of the power better.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 8th, 2022, 08:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

For sure. Just something to keep in mind.
Old January 9th, 2022, 07:04 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
NAME = MIEK

SPECIES = SAKAARAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GLADIATOR
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

WARBOUND
While Miek is adjacent to at least one friendly Gladiator, add 1 to his Attack and Defense numbers. After Miek defends against an attack from an opponent's figure, you may move one Gladiator figure you control.

FOR THE HIVE! SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 4 + SPECIAL

When attacking with this special attack, Miek may attack one additional time for each Wound Marker on his Army Card, to a maximum of 3 total attacks. Miek rolls an extra attack die with this special attack while he is adjacent to at least one friendly Gladiator figure.

NEVER STOPPING
If Miek successfully wounds an enemy with his normal attack, he must roll an unblockable attack die against all adjacent enemies.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
I plan on running Miek in a few days, once I turn in my test for Buu. I just wanted to see if you guys think this is in a good enough spot to move forward.

Last edited by AlexH12; January 9th, 2022 at 07:35 PM.
Old January 9th, 2022, 08:54 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m just going to quote my post from last time, since I basically have the exact same thoughts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
MIEK
We've talked about Never Stopping before on a few different platforms, and I still don't think "If Miek inflicts wounds, he gets a chance to hurt even more enemies" feels right for Miek or that specific quote. I really like some of the stuff we talked about on Discord, maybe modified to adjust for the new Warbound power.
Quote:
NEVER STOPPING
When a friendly Gladiator adjacent to Miek attacks an opponent's figure with a normal attack and does not inflict any wounds, you may immediately roll an unblockable attack die against every figure adjacent to Miek.

CHEMMING
When rolling for initiative, you may add 1 to your roll for each Unique Gladiator Hero you control engaged with an enemy figure.
If you disagree that’s valid, but I’d want to hear your case for why.

I think the special attack works as an addition, but I feel like it should be capped at 4 attacks (4 arms) and the +1 attack for being next to a Gladiator feels clunky.
Old January 9th, 2022, 08:58 PM

Yeah you already have Warbound buffing normal attack and the Gladiator class is basically nonexistent, it doesn't need to enhance the special as well.
Old January 9th, 2022, 09:17 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I’m just going to quote my post from last time, since I basically have the exact same thoughts.
Quote:
MIEK
We've talked about Never Stopping before on a few different platforms, and I still don't think "If Miek inflicts wounds, he gets a chance to hurt even more enemies" feels right for Miek or that specific quote. I really like some of the stuff we talked about on Discord, maybe modified to adjust for the new Warbound power.
Quote:
NEVER STOPPING
When a friendly Gladiator adjacent to Miek attacks an opponent's figure with a normal attack and does not inflict any wounds, you may immediately roll an unblockable attack die against every figure adjacent to Miek.

CHEMMING
When rolling for initiative, you may add 1 to your roll for each Unique Gladiator Hero you control engaged with an enemy figure.
If you disagree that’s valid, but I’d want to hear your case for why.

I think the special attack works as an addition, but I feel like it should be capped at 4 attacks (4 arms) and the +1 attack for being next to a Gladiator feels clunky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Yeah you already have Warbound buffing normal attack and the Gladiator class is basically nonexistent, it doesn't need to enhance the special as well.
I guess I kind of missed that, my bad. I do see where you're coming from though, I'd be fine with replacing the SA with Chemming and changing Never Stopping, but do you the think the SA would be ok if I just removed the Gladiator part or just changed it to adjacent friendly figure? And it's capped at 3 because one of his arms got cut off fairly early on iirc. I'm not sure if this would be pushing it, but would it be possible to add Chemming as a 4th power instead of getting rid of the SA?
Old January 9th, 2022, 09:51 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12 View Post
And it's capped at 3 because one of his arms got cut off fairly early on iirc.
Ah yeah, even the mini has one of his arms as a bandaged stub. Mea Culpa!
Quote:
I'm not sure if this would be pushing it, but would it be possible to add Chemming as a 4th power instead of getting rid of the SA?
It would fit on the card probably. I personally feel like 4 powers on a relatively minor character is pushing it, but that's a personal taste thing.
Quote:
WARBOUND
While Miek is adjacent to at least one friendly Gladiator, add 1 to his Attack and Defense numbers. After Miek defends against an attack from an opponent's figure, you may move one Gladiator figure you control.

CHEMMING

Range 1. Attack 4 + SPECIAL
When attacking with this special attack, Miek may attack one additional time for each Wound Marker on his Army Card, to a maximum of 3 total attacks. Miek rolls an extra attack die with this special attack while he is adjacent to at least one friendly Gladiator figure.

NEVER STOPPING
What if you combined the Chemming effect with the SA?
Quote:
Range 1. Attack 4.
After attacking with this special attack, Miek may attack one additional time for each engaged figure you control, to a maximum of 2 additional attacks.
Old January 9th, 2022, 10:17 PM

Combining the two "I'm a bug person" powers makes sense to me, but that's just from a theme standpoint. Attacking based on engaged allies is cool as a midst of battle thing and feels what For The Hive could mean.

Last edited by Splash; January 10th, 2022 at 01:20 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy