Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 19th, 2008, 09:08 PM

rfanter has disabled reputation
My comprehensive list of custom cards that we use.

I have a great list of custom cards and pics of the 4 x 8 board that we use. Some of the custom cards and figures we created, some we borrowed, some we altered. Also our board may give you some ideas.
Take a look. I think you will be pleased.

We have a batplane, batmobile, and wonder woman's invisble plane among other ideas.

http://revelationofjohn.org/heroscape/
Old March 19th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker
Hey that's pretty awesome.

I especially like the hand-drawn hexes for board space. No joking, I'm a real big fan of cheap addons!

The custom list is real handy. I'm sure some folks will get some good use out of it.

What kinds of trees do you have on that map? Were they bought, or made?

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps
Old March 20th, 2008, 06:41 AM

rfanter has disabled reputation
The cave is also a cheap add on if you will notice. I saved a lot by using a box underneath heroscape pieces. The trees were purchased at Hobby Lobby.
I spent so much time going into the heroscape website searching for a given card that I saw and while I know that many improvements have been made I thought that the list would be handy especially for new comers.

If you take a look at the draft wizard we are using we also allow the selection by marvel hero, marvel villan, dc hero, dc villan, equipment etc. And then the randomization enhancement has proved to be excellent. Being and old hero quest gamer and even back to the days of tunnels of doom on the texas instrument, I always liked the idea of wandering monsters and various type quests. My wife did not like "killing" each other however the game can be modified to kill the wandering monsters for points. Also the wandering monsters can become wandering treasures in the form of equipment or gold pieces which allow the purchase of other figures. The randomization allows for many quest fantasies to be fulfilled. Randomized monsters throws a spin on the game that we like as it injects the element of surprise. Before I modified Regman's draft wizard to randomize we used funky dice i.e. D&D type to handle column and rows etc. but allowing the computer to determine was a great enhancement.
Old March 20th, 2008, 09:52 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Cool, man - thanks for the link! It'll take me a while to digest all those customs, though
Old March 20th, 2008, 12:55 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Great idea.

I have over 100 customs from this site that I use time to time and I have always wanted to list them and give my two cents about each one.

This gives me some inspiration

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards