Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 24th, 2021, 01:36 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I dig it. A couple notes:

1. I'd go Companion instead of Sidekick for the Morties. To me he seems more like a Doctor Who style Companion than a Titan.

2. Seems like Morty should have some sort of power to protect Rick from interference just by being around him. Maybe something where other players can't move or view Order Markers on Rick's card while Morty is within X clear sight spaces (I'd go 4, I think)?
Right on, thanks. Yeah Companion does sound better for the Morties.
Good idea on the interference power, that would be pretty cool.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy