Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 21st, 2008, 04:19 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Heroscape, What about boosters? What about terrain boost

Roland..welcome to the site...despite your outlandish idea to turn this into a collectible game
Old July 21st, 2008, 05:13 PM

Mr.Fullerton Woo who?

I don't like the idea of the random figures, but I do like the idea of the new types of terrain/structures. I would also want to keep those un-blind purchases. The main reason I got into Heroscape was because I have a wife, 2 kids, and a mother-in-law to take care of and I can't afford to buy many packs in hopes of getting something worth using. That being said, I really think your idea of WotC created terrain and structures. While I am a big fan of the customizers here on this site, I would like something a little more official to keep my friends from putting the idea down of customs. Welcome to the site by the way.
Old July 21st, 2008, 05:32 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent of Vydar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland1919 View Post
OK, OK, not a popular idea but what about accessories like warps, healing shrines, in other words interactable terrain pieces. I see a lot of great customs on EBAY but it would be nice if there were official ones.
There's nothing wrong with that, but why on Earth should they make them rare? Why doesn't everyone get a chance to have some?
Like Woo, Nerak, EOV, Hawthorne, and now Agent Skahen.
Runs... before anyone can chastise him.
EOV's were available at Walmart for a very long time. The others are available in copious amounts at GenCon, and following, the internet. WotC said they were also looking for a way to make those more accessible. They're not "rare" in the sense that, for instance, a Charizard card was rare. Everyone knows where they are and how to get them, it's just a matter of actually getting them, unlike blind purchases, etc.
Old July 21st, 2008, 07:05 PM

Roland1919 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Roland..welcome to the site...despite your outlandish idea to turn this into a collectible game
Thanks, I needed that.

Will Hasbro continue to support heroscape? I hope so, I've been incredibly addicted to it and can't wait to go to comic con. Anybody want me to look out for anything. Thinking about picking up some more Snipers - they are awesome in battle and having 9 would be sweet.
Old July 21st, 2008, 07:07 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks, I needed that.

Will Hasbro continue to support heroscape? I hope so, I've been incredibly addicted to it.
Hasbro doesn't support it now, it's been transferred to WotC*.

*Fully acknowledging that WotC is owned by Hasbro.
Old July 21st, 2008, 07:09 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks, I needed that.

Will Hasbro continue to support heroscape? I hope so, I've been incredibly addicted to it and can't wait to go to comic con. Anybody want me to look out for anything. Thinking about picking up some more Snipers - they are awesome in battle and having 9 would be sweet.

They wont be at Comic-Con

Wow Cav you and I are just 2 fricken rays of sunshine huh?
Old July 21st, 2008, 07:15 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Will Hasbro continue to support heroscape?
Yes.*

*Maybe.
Old July 21st, 2008, 07:16 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Honestly I'm getting out of D&D Miniatures because the game involves too much work collecting and keeping up. Blind random boosters suck no matter what, even throughout my stint of playing DDM I've rarely bought a lot of boosters because I don't need a ridiculous amount of common and uncommon garbage floating around when I don't use them for RPG games. Turning Heroscape into a collectible game is the worst idea ever.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old July 21st, 2008, 07:17 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Honestly I'm getting out of D&D Miniatures and sending them all to Onacara as his birthday present~
fixed
Old July 21st, 2008, 07:20 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Honestly I'm getting out of D&D Miniatures and sending them all to Onacara as his birthday present~
fixed
LOL! Actually I've sold some and will sell more, how else will I feed the Heroscape monster? I also use some for customs and painting, etc. Trust me you wouldn't want them all anyway, Heroscape figures are much cooler. But if you are looking for anything I may have it.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old July 21st, 2008, 07:27 PM
GW Bush's

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
fixed
LOL! Actually I'm giving them all to Billtog because he's way better than you in every conceivable way.

R~
Fixed.
Old July 21st, 2008, 07:29 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
fixed
LOL! Actually I'm giving them all to Billtog because he's threatened to date my daughter.

R~
Fixed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion