Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old October 26th, 2023, 04:26 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Sadako Yamamura

Sadako Yamamura

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = SADAKO YAMAMURA

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = SPIRIT
CLASS = TORMENTOR
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 3
RANGE = 2
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 200

7 DAYS
During setup, choose a Hero to be the Viewer and place Sadako on this card. Sadako may only attack the Viewer. When the Viewer is defeated, defeat Sadako.

VIDEO CURSE
Before Sadako's attack phase, if the Viewer is within 2 spaces, have it roll 2 d20s. On each 7 or lower, the Viewer takes 1 wound. Once per round, at the start of your turn, you may place Sadako 2 spaces from the Viewer.

MIND-SHATTERING PRESENCE
Figures within 2 spaces of Sadako at any point during a turn have -2 to d20 rolls, Move, and Defense for that turn. Tormentors and figures with the Inorganic or Undead keyword are not affected.

UNSTOPPABLE RESILIENCE
If Sadako would take 1+ wounds, ignore 1.

FACTION =
PUBLISHER = KADOKAWA SHOTEN
KEYWORDS = Undead
SYMBOLS =
WINTER 2024: After being left for dead at the bottom of an old well and sealed inside, her animosity and desire for revenge causes her spirit to manifest through a video tape left in a building built over the well. Those that watch the tape view a montage of strange images related to Sadako's life, and upon the video's completion, receive a phone call through which Sadako's voice tells the viewer that he or she has seven days to live. Sadako will then emerge at the end of the seventh day through a television screen or other reflective surface, and kill the victim with psychic terror.

Resources and Rulings
• The suggested figure for this unit is a modified Heroclix figure: Justice League: Trinity War #023 / Madame Xanadu
• See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!

Credits
• Legacy design: Arkham
• Card art: Arkham
• Comic creators: Koji Suzuki

Updates
• N/A

Last edited by Arkham; February 15th, 2024 at 09:33 PM.
Old October 26th, 2023, 04:26 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Sadako Yamamura - Design/Review

Change from Undead Resilience to Unstoppable Resilience.

For those we are making that switch to, are we upping the defense by 1 to compensate, or de we feel left as-is is good?
Old October 26th, 2023, 05:30 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think this was the one that tripped us up most in that large team game? And I think you’re right that some of that is unfamiliarity, but it’s definitely one of the harder ones to scan out of the bunch. (Thinking on it more, some of that may be that the theme on characters like Sadako and Pennywise is inherently a little more esoteric, which naturally leads to mechanics that are harder to match 1:1 to mechanics in your head.)

We’ve generally been treating Unstoppable Resilience as an upgrade, so I’d think Defense would go down instead of up?
Old October 26th, 2023, 05:56 PM

Yeah, if you haven't seen the movie/media they're from, I'd imagine it's not exactly easy to understand why they're doing what they're doing. Though, that could probably be the case for most things, but maybe especially when it comes to spooky ghost lady and creepy shapeshifting entity.

As for the Defense, I'm not sure I'm following what precedent that's based on. Perhaps I'm not seeing the ones you're referring to, but Living Mummy's Defense stayed the same, and Frankenstein's went up 1(along with a general power upgrade). So I'm a bit confused by that statement.
Old October 26th, 2023, 06:19 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
As for the Defense, I'm not sure I'm following what precedent that's based on. Perhaps I'm not seeing the ones you're referring to, but Living Mummy's Defense stayed the same, and Frankenstein's went up 1(along with a general power upgrade). So I'm a bit confused by that statement.
Heh, fair shakes...I think I got confused. Haven't been sleeping much these days.
Old October 26th, 2023, 07:56 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Yeah, if you haven't seen the movie/media they're from, I'd imagine it's not exactly easy to understand why they're doing what they're doing. Though, that could probably be the case for most things, but maybe especially when it comes to spooky ghost lady and creepy shapeshifting entity.

With Undead Resilience you had to take 2+ wounds and then you ignored 2 but Unstoppable Resilience you just ignore 1 wound period, so it is an upgrade but slightly. Not sure why Frank's defense increased but he's at least still in testing!
Old October 26th, 2023, 08:02 PM
Just A Head

I think I bumped Frank's defense up when he had the d20 Resilience power, then forgot to drop it again when we went away from that. 3 is probably healthier for him overall.
Old October 26th, 2023, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:

With Undead Resilience you had to take 2+ wounds and then you ignored 2 but Unstoppable Resilience you just ignore 1 wound period, so it is an upgrade but slightly. Not sure why Frank's defense increased but he's at least still in testing!
I'd say it's a situational upgrade and downgrade. Really depends on wounds taken. If you consistently take 2-3 wounds(which when rolling 2 def, that's probably often), healing 2 each time is better. But it doesn't activate on death nor does it protect against LEAs. So that's why I feel it's more of a wash if anything.

Last edited by Arkham; October 26th, 2023 at 08:48 PM.
Old October 27th, 2023, 01:15 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think the restructuring may lead some to thing the d20 rolls in Video Curse is only once per round as well which wasn't the case for the 1.0.

redacted...redacted

EDIT: Nevermind...not sure what I was thinking here...

Mind Shattering was a lot cleaner in 1.0 actually and

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; October 27th, 2023 at 02:31 PM.
Old October 27th, 2023, 01:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Edits.
Quote:
7 DAYS
Start the game with Sadako starts the game on this card and cChoose a Hero to be the Viewer and Sadako starts the game on this card. The Viewer is the only figure Sadako may only attack the Viewer. When the Viewer is defeated, defeat Sadako.

MIND-SHATTERING PRESENCE
Figures that are within 2 spaces of Sadako at any point during a turn, for the remainder of that turn, have -2 to d20 rolls, Move, and Defense for that turn. Tormentors and thosefigures with the Inorganic or Undead keyword are immune tonot affected by this ability.

VIDEO CURSE
Once per round, at the start of your turn, you may place Sadako 2 spaces away from the Viewer. Before Sadako's attack phase, if the Viewer is within 2 spaces, have it must roll 2 d20s. Inflict a wound on the Viewer oOn each result of 7 or lower, the viewer takes 1 wound. Once per round, at the start of your turn, you may place Sadako 2 spaces from the Viewer.
For pasteability.
Quote:
7 DAYS
Choose a Hero to be the Viewer and Sadako starts the game on this card. Sadako may only attack the Viewer. When the Viewer is defeated, defeat Sadako.

MIND-SHATTERING PRESENCE
Figures that are within 2 spaces of Sadako at any point during a turn have -2 to d20 rolls, Move, and Defense for that turn. Tormentors and figures with the Inorganic or Undead keyword are not affected by this ability.

VIDEO CURSE
Before Sadako's attack phase, if the Viewer is within 2 spaces, have it roll 2 d20s. On each 7 or lower, the viewer takes 1 wound. Once per round, at the start of your turn, you may place Sadako 2 spaces from the Viewer.
I do wonder though if Fearless figures should be immune to MSP?
Old October 27th, 2023, 02:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

"have it roll" seems off. But the rest of Video Curse is much less confusing for the end user I think.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 27th, 2023, 02:44 PM
Now moves with Flying.

It's the language we've used other places. We don't state must if we can avoid it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database