Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 23rd, 2022, 11:08 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Sam Winchester (public testing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
So how do people feel about Sam Defense drop to 3 and cost drop to 150?
Just lemme know and I'll run the next test
Old October 23rd, 2022, 11:45 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
So how do people feel about Sam Defense drop to 3 and cost drop to 150?
Just lemme know and I'll run the next test
Doesn't seem to be any opposition for it, so let's make that change for the next test please. I'll make the change in the SP

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old October 23rd, 2022, 11:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

It's fine with me.
Old October 24th, 2022, 11:21 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Army Test
Map: Wakandan Royal Forest.
Units: Sam and Dean, Spike, Buffy (700) vs Enchantress II, She-Hulk (Avengers) (700)
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 24th, 2022, 11:23 PM

Messaged on discord, throwing it up here as well.
Quote:
Hey fret the Winchesters didn't deliver against some heavy hitters.
What would you think about testing with 5 life and 3 defense for them since they aren't ever really blocking successfully in the show but can take a pretty good beating (similar to punisher).
We had a moment where She-Hulk stomped Sam right out of the gate with an unblockable and then 4 wounds getting past the 3 defense+auto, so he'd of been dead regardless of 4 or 3 defense.
So I think lower defense of 3 makes it easier for weaker units to manage to pass through that autoshield, but 5 life would let them both live longer against tanks.
Also Karat was saying the Traps should be an unblockable die chance for a wound, I think that wouldn't be bad since Sam isn't very offensive against strong ones if Dean falls.
Karat and I will play the next game tomorrow, let us know what you think is best
Old October 24th, 2022, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
The auto-shield is certainly quite good for him and his team. I see his team still ultimately lost to the Rogues though. I do like that power idea/theme though for this show, no one ever stays dead it seems. I would just save it for another card from their world at this point. Maybe Cass?
I forgot to mention that what was left of the Rogues only won because they got reallly lucky in killing Spawn early.
Old October 24th, 2022, 11:54 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks Splash & Karat. I think its ok for the Winchesters to lose against Enchantress and She-hulk. Both are pretty big hitters and can easily wipe out a weaker figure in a single hit often, so that doesn't surprise me. I talked with Karat a bit and would like see Dean run with his full 4 Defense, leaving Sam a little weaker at 3 Defense.

And if the Rogues knocked out Spawn early with some lucky hits that would definitely have large impact on the team performance.

My current reward points
Old October 25th, 2022, 11:39 PM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Grundy’s Grave.
Units: Sam, Dean, Hellboy II, Spawn (1,000) vs Captain Cold II, Plunder, Magenta, The Top, Trickster (James Jessie), Weather Wizard I, Tar Pit (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Wakandan Royal Forest.
Units: Sam and Dean, Spike, Buffy (700) vs Enchantress II, She-Hulk (Avengers) (700)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Dark Dimension.
Units: Sam and Dean, Hellboy II, Blade I (890) vs Evil Ernie, 3xVampire Minions, Daimon Hellstrom, 10 Points of Spells (890)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: The first game had Sam being impossible to kill, so his defense/cost was lowered for the next two games. Dean was lowered too, but it weakened him too much, so he was reverted in the third game. Karat and I both agree the last game with them went perfect.

Both the Hunter Companion and Partner powers get used a lot, you want oms on Sam initially to move them up and then on Dean to start blasting, I love it. Balance and stratwise, the X being for either offense or defense is really cool too if they last enough rounds (Demonic Precog and Colt).

Traps don’t come into play a lot but are useful as a last ditch stall the opponent when they work. Sam’s major usefulness is in Slayer defenses. He got Dean, Blade, and himself to ignore a more fair, but still very satisfying amount of woundage in the last game.

Dean’s Arsenal is good but not foolproof (the vampires got around it), its best use is against magic users, he’s a pretty good counter against them, which isn’t superoff.

The Colt is great, it doesn’t really hit too hard unless paired with arsenal buffs or when using the X, but that moment in the last game when he dropped Evil Ernie by half felt worthy of a moment on the show.

I also wanna say I think Dean at 4 defense and Sam at 3 does make the most sense here, the defense buff on the slayer team should be the weak link, and Dean shouldn’t be too easy to hit in comparison with other Slayers who also benefit from the buff. Plus earlier in the show, Dean was definitely more experienced than Sam at hunting.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Karat and I both thought they were just right the last game and that they’d make sense both at 160, Sam still provides a lot of utility and Dean can still get taken down early despite his offensive potential. Dean put out a lot more wounds, but Sam blocked a lot of incoming wounds. Another nice thing is there wasn’t an obvious choice of who to target that game either.

They play great and we both think they’re ready to go.
Old October 25th, 2022, 11:43 PM

Here are the tests fret, sorry for the chaos, hope they can still squeeze in on time!
Old October 26th, 2022, 12:47 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Things seems to be shaping up well here. pre-yea for Final Editing
Old October 26th, 2022, 10:03 AM
Ninja Playtester

Re: The Book of Sam Winchester (Vote for final editing)

Let's put the Winchesters up for final editing vote at 160 each.

My current reward points
Old October 26th, 2022, 11:39 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Sam Winchester (Vote for final editing)

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library