Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 25th, 2011, 09:05 PM

PALGOLAK is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
fixing a broken model

Hello all!

Recently a member of my Airborne Elite was somehow broken off from his stand-- his feet are still attached but the rest of the body is not.

Is there a resource on this site for repairing this sort of thing?

Regards,
Doug
Old November 25th, 2011, 09:12 PM
This is genius...

The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker
Re: fixing a broken model

Look here, there was quite a discussion about this:http://www.heroscapers.com/community...xing+Heroscape

Einar is the best general... End of argument...
Old November 25th, 2011, 11:45 PM

PALGOLAK is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thanks Disciplined Soldier!
Old November 26th, 2011, 12:05 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Easy fix depending if it snapped off or was twisted off ( cleaner break if snapped)

Use a tiny drill to make a hole in the feet and leg stumps. If no drill a scapel, or just use a paperclip and grind the tip side ways on cement to make an improvised flat diagonal edge to use as a drill.

Or just heat the tip of the paper clip with a lighter to drill/melt a hole in both sides.

What ever method you use, take a tiny piece of paperclip and pin the two parts, like a bone inside the repair.

Let us know how it works out

Or if its a badly damaged figure just send me your mailing address and I can send you one.
Old November 26th, 2011, 12:13 AM
This is genius...

The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Easy fix depending if it snapped off or was twisted off ( cleaner break if snapped)

Use a tiny drill to make a hole in the feet and leg stumps. If no drill a scapel, or just use a paperclip and grind the tip side ways on cement to make an improvised flat diagonal edge to use as a drill.

Or just heat the tip of the paper clip with a lighter to drill/melt a hole in both sides.

What ever method you use, take a tiny piece of paperclip and pin the two parts, like a bone inside the repair.

Let us know how it works out

Or if its a badly damaged figure just send me your mailing address and I can send you one.
Well jeez, even I found that helpful, now I know the best way to fix my own. And I thought Krazy Glue was good enough.

Thanks Rocktroll

Einar is the best general... End of argument...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion