Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 10th, 2010, 11:17 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Skinwalker - Pre Auggie's Discussion. Chardar's Customs.

Skinwalker.

Updates: Changed Attack to 3.

Iron Blank.

Chaos Blank.

Balor.

Nathaniel Teager.

Lyle Parker.

The Jersey Devil.

Valkrill's Bone Captain.

The first ever Valkrill custom unit.

I've decided to post my latest work right in front for easier viewing. All of my older customs are in the spoilers, though I'm working on a better way of sorting them. Does anyone know how to make images not get bigger in the spoilers?

This was my first "just for fun" custom.

Vydar's wrath.
Spoiler Alert!

Rise of the Moltarns.
Spoiler Alert!

The great circle of life.
Spoiler Alert!

I want to believe.
Spoiler Alert!

Zombieland.
Spoiler Alert!

Honor, justice, and loyalty.
Spoiler Alert!

The unclassified.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Chardar; April 9th, 2011 at 02:10 PM.
Old January 10th, 2010, 11:23 PM

Davey is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Chardar's customs

Can you post bigger pictures, or type out their stats?

They look pretty nice, BTW.

"An army of principles can penetrate where an army of soldiers cannot." - Thomas Paine
Old January 10th, 2010, 11:37 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What's a good amount of pixels? I've been resizing them on photobucket and this is the next size down from them taking up the whole screen.
Old January 10th, 2010, 11:47 PM

Somewhere around 500x500 or 600x600 should be good.

I can barely make them out as they are now, but it's still better.

"An army of principles can penetrate where an army of soldiers cannot." - Thomas Paine
Old January 10th, 2010, 11:58 PM

That's much better. Thanks for your help.
Old January 11th, 2010, 12:08 AM

Horde Lorde Woo who?

Two things:

1:I can't believe you made a samurai without Counterstrike! Especially with 5 defense!

2:I would think you would make the torch a light or I'm not sure what, but a soulborg is kinda out there.

All in all, though, they are half-way decent.
Old January 11th, 2010, 12:11 AM

Quote:
That's much better. Thanks for your help.
No problem.

Now, as for the cards themselves:

Grandmaster Shogun seems a little too cheap, either make him 140 or take out the bonding.

Eugene Tooms is also a bit too cheap, maybe make him 100?

Torch is good as is, the Fireproof Armor ability really balances him out.

All in all, good job.

Old January 11th, 2010, 12:39 AM

I knew that grandmaster shogun was overpowered, I just wasn't sure how much. One reason that Tooms was priced so low was that despite all of the cool abilities he's still a one attack per turn melée unit. I'll make some changes to Grandmaster shogun tommorow. I think i'll wait for more feedback on Tooms though. I hope this doesn't offend you. I'm glad you like them.
Old January 11th, 2010, 12:50 AM

None offense taken.

If you don't want to raise Tooms cost, you could change his defense to 3 or 4.

But yeah, I'd wait for more feedback.

Old January 11th, 2010, 11:22 AM

Fixed a typo on the Grandmaster Shogun. Upped the price on the Grandmaster Shogun. Added Bone Captain.
Old January 11th, 2010, 11:38 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Eugene Tooms could prove to be fun unit to play.

You might want to consider putting a limit on the number of spaces and levels he can move with Squeeze. As it is worded it can be abused. It is worded in such a way that if a castle covers most of the map Eugene can move to any part of the castle he wants even if it is 15 spaces away and 22 levels high.

Perhaps...
SQUEEZE
Instead of his normal move Eugene Tooms may Squeeze. Squeeze has a move of 4. [your original ability text here] Eugene Tooms may not Squeeze more than 12 levels higher or lower in a single move.

With Squeeze and his other abilities he is definitely underpriced right now at 80. Lowering his defense would be a good solution as Davey has already mentioned.
Old January 11th, 2010, 02:31 PM

Bone Captain is good, though I'm not sure about taking a turn with the newly placed figure right away.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards