Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 25th, 2012, 06:22 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradtato View Post
In exchange for my Marrden Hounds, I'll offer players' choice of either Laglor or Acolarh. Both will only be card and figure, as I can't seem to locate dice or bags for any of my flag bearers.
I'll take Acolarh!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Last edited by 'Scaper94; October 25th, 2012 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Acolarh, not Acolar.
Old October 25th, 2012, 06:28 PM

bradtato knows what's in an order marker bradtato knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
In exchange for my Marrden Hounds, I'll offer players' choice of either Laglor or Acolarh. Both will only be card and figure, as I can't seem to locate dice or bags for any of my flag bearers.
I'll take Acolarh!
Fantastic. If all goes according to plan, it'll be in the mail tomorrow afternoon.
Old October 25th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
bradtato should also be offering something soon.

I've been told to expect my hounds in the mail today, so hopefully I'll have something posted by the end of the weekend.
Did they make it?
They have indeed arrived, and I know what I want to offer, but I can't post it yet. If I'm not able to post my desired offer by Thursday, I'll have a back-up offer posted Friday, probably around midday.

@n00b: Would you like your scape cards box back?
My what?

The box I received the Hounds in has "Scape cards" hand-written on the flaps. I can only assume you (or someone you once traded with?) had previously used to box to store your cards in.
That would be someone I traded with. So have at it
Old October 25th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
I'll take Acolarh!
Missed it by that much
Old October 26th, 2012, 02:00 AM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
edit - too slow. maybe next time.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old October 27th, 2012, 12:17 AM

bradtato knows what's in an order marker bradtato knows what's in an order marker

Got the package shipped out today. I'd imagine Scaper94 should see it around Halloween, or hopefully sooner.
Old October 29th, 2012, 05:13 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Got the package shipped out today. I'd imagine Scaper94 should see it around Halloween, or hopefully sooner.
Just got it today - thanks! I'll post tomorrow what I have to offer.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old October 29th, 2012, 06:07 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Lord Pyre should post an offer or he may have to go on the grinch list on his own thread .
Old November 6th, 2012, 10:35 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Sorry about the lateness, everyone. A mix of forgetfulness, and a crazy full inbox from C3G stuff. No excuse, really.

I hope a pack of Braves and Brawlers starts to help make up for it?
Old November 6th, 2012, 10:44 AM

wilabill1 is surprisingly tart

I'll take it

Buylist + good traders

Updated 3/19/2018
Old November 6th, 2012, 12:14 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oooohhhh Lucky... Nice offer!

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old November 6th, 2012, 05:48 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilabill1 View Post
I'll take it
PM me your address and I'll get it to ya!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion