Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 16th, 2014, 11:19 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Laundry Day
Spoiler Alert!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 16th, 2014, 11:26 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Planet of the Apes/Chimpanzees/Orangutans/Gorillas??
Unnecessary - Chimps, Orangs and Gorillas are all Great Apes (the only species of Great Ape, save Bonobos and Humans). There are four broad types of primates, each with many wildly different species - Great Apes, Lesser Apes (Gibbons - the various types of Gibbons are the only types of Lesser Apes to exist), Monkeys and Prosimians. Igor, however, is a member of the Super-Apes and a Baboon, and Baboons are Monkeys, not Apes.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 16th, 2014, 05:37 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Laundry Day
Spoiler Alert!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old September 17th, 2014, 12:08 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

My first rebasing project. Normally I would just leave it alone, but Drax was ridiculously bigger than Thanos, now he is more to scale.

I know he's not the exact fig for the card, I just like the old Drax look, I'm a sucker for capes.

Last edited by Midgieboy3; September 18th, 2014 at 01:29 AM.
Old September 17th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Good job midgieboy3. Figures don't have to match what's on the card, it's best to use the version of the mini that you like best, like you did.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 17th, 2014, 02:16 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think maybe 1/3 of my figures are the ones on the card. I go by price and what my son likes. Another thing to remember is that several of these releases are a few years old and new versions of Heroclix figures have come out that are sometimes cheaper and/or better looking so don't ever feel like you have to have the exact figure on the card...that one reason why both the figure and the comic versions of the cards are released

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 18th, 2014, 11:30 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Well that's just peachy. I shut down our pc last night so it could update, and now, this morning, it won't turn on
Old September 18th, 2014, 01:05 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 18th, 2014, 01:10 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Wowza, I just had the same issue. I get an error that it can't boot; status: OxcOOOOOOf.

:/
@Xorlof ?

Looks like I have to buy some stuff to reboot...
Old September 18th, 2014, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
We clearly have a ton of work to do on retesting and reevaluating units. I, for one, after I finish my two current LDs, will be halting all future design work until we get a significant amount of this addressed. I hope other Heroes, Sidekicks, and Allies will join me in this focus.
Sounds like a noble cause. I will do what I can.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 18th, 2014, 03:24 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Wowza, I just had the same issue. I get an error that it can't boot; status: OxcOOOOOOf.

:/
@Xorlof ?

Looks like I have to buy some stuff to reboot...
That error code happens if it can't find the boot device--either because of a hardware failure or something bad on the disk. Assuming the drive is working, you'll have to repair what's there. That can be easy or can be as much as reinstalling all of your software. Hard for me to say which is the case in a forum post.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old September 19th, 2014, 02:53 PM

I picked up some cool Halloween terrain and figures at Dollar Tree.
Spoiler Alert!

There is one pack of three Zombies(not shown) that are pretty decent and would work for Walking Dead proxies. At 3 for a buck you can not beat them. They are the right size(height), a little thicker than Heroclix figures.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape