Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old June 8th, 2007, 09:11 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
HSisforcoolkids' terrain and such 9/16-New Stuff page 5

Table of contents:
Page 1-Lava, Busted Castle, flocked terrain
Page 2-A Sad Day for Jandar, Jandarian Temple overrun
Page 4-Marvel Ruins
Page 5-Painted terrain

I made this lava about a week ago and I made the castle ruins today. Custom terrain is my second favorite part of Heroscape (just behind actually playing of course). Just wanted to share this with the community.

Lava and Molten Rock:

Here is my busted castle. I got this idea from Leif Kicker's ebay listing.

Lava and castle ruins together:

Updated Busted Castle-6/10. I repainted the battlements and wall walk before adding a little green flock to the ladder and castle walls.

Just thought I'd go ahead and put my flocked terrain here too. It was originally in Grishnakh's thread.

I hope you all enjoy.
Old June 8th, 2007, 10:42 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Breathtaking.

Seriously, give me my breath back.
Old June 9th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
That castle is NICE!
Old June 9th, 2007, 12:04 PM

da master826 has disabled reputation
that is freaken sweet!!!

Go here-> http://www.pixyak.com/ for uploads and chatty fun.
Old June 9th, 2007, 06:04 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
The only thing about it that's not absolutely wonderful is how much lighter the wall walk and battlements are than the wall. It doesn't really look that bad though, I'm just trying to give you constructive criticism on a near-perfect job.
Old June 9th, 2007, 07:38 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
The only thing about it that's not absolutely wonderful is how much lighter the wall walk and battlements are than the wall. It doesn't really look that bad though, I'm just trying to give you constructive criticism on a near-perfect job.
Hey I appreciate it. I will go back over it and make them closer in color. Thanks for the compliments and criticism.
Old June 9th, 2007, 07:52 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I like them alot...however...I think you took a little too much off of the bottom of the castle. I cannot see structurally how the 2 taller pillars are still standing...perhaps other angles might reveal this
Old June 9th, 2007, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
I like them alot...however...I think you took a little too much off of the bottom of the castle. I cannot see structurally how the 2 taller pillars are still standing...perhaps other angles might reveal this
The weights of the two taller towers balance each other out, but I can see how it can seem unrealistic. I will take that into account if I make other similar castle ruins.

Thanks for the comment Onacara.

And Billtog, I repainted the battlements and wall walk to match the castle walls. I'll post those sometime next week, hopefully along with another piece of custom or two.
Old June 9th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
That busted castle is really cool. That's the kind of thing that would fly off the prize table at one of our tournaments. Consider me really impressed.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old June 10th, 2007, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
That busted castle is really cool. That's the kind of thing that would fly off the prize table at one of our tournaments. Consider me really impressed.
Thanks a lot! If only I lived in TX, OH, or Southern CA-the hotbeds of Heroscape tournaments...
Old June 10th, 2007, 09:18 PM

super kyrie has disabled reputation
I like. A lot. Really I do. This was me, seriously, when I first saw it... .. and then I said to my self "wow". Keep up the good stuff.

Zombies, they just won't stay in the ground will they.
Old June 11th, 2007, 02:18 PM

Here is a link to my ebay auction for the Busted Castle if anyone is interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Heroscape-custom...QQcmdZViewItem

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles