Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 3rd, 2023, 10:51 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Help With Wurdz

Vydar_XLIII is so smart!

I like his suggestions, and I think the design itself is interesting. I love this direction for a new Move 0 unit. You are envisioning a 6 hex figure?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 3rd, 2023, 10:56 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Vydar_XLIII is so smart!

I like his suggestions, and I think the design itself is interesting. I love this direction for a new Move 0 unit. You are envisioning a 6 hex figure?
Yes! I wanted to produce something that wasn't strictly a commander style unit.

Vydar is the best Doing this hurts my head. Game language is not easy

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 4th, 2023, 10:52 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Still not satisfied with the name of this power.

Chorus of Torment
When Hjordis Muirgen is destroyed, before removing her from the battlefield, roll the 20-sided die once for each opponent's figure within 4 clear-sight spaces of her. If you roll a 1-10, place one wound marker on that figure. If you roll an 11-20, that figure becomes a Singer. Roll the 20-sided die once for each opponent's figure within 4 clear-sight spaces of a Singer. If you roll a 1-10, place one wound marker on that figure. If you roll an 11-20, that figure now becomes a Singer. A figure can only be affected by Chorus of Torment once per turn. When all dice for every figure Singing the Chorus of Torment have been rolled, remove Hjordis Muirgen from the battlefield.

I'd like to use "Requiem" somehow . . .

Old August 4th, 2023, 10:11 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I don't love "Requiem." That evokes a memorial, and whatever is happening here is in the moment. Not a memorial.

Thematically, what are you trying to express with this power?

= =
Old August 4th, 2023, 11:01 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Hard to find the right words. The idea is that, when Hjordis is fatally wounded, she sings her Death Song. It is a magic spell song of pain and possession, that either wounds a figure directly or takes it over temporarily, in which case it sings the same song, inflicting another direct wound or further spreading the grief through possession. Then she actually dies.

Old August 5th, 2023, 08:09 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Baleful Dirge

= =
Old August 8th, 2023, 10:02 AM

Well met!

While giving advice on someone else's custom Outlaw, I came up with this for one of my own.

NAME = PAIGE MURDOCK
GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = TRICKY
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

5 LIFE
6 MOVE
7 RANGE
3 ATTACK
3 DEFENSE
??? POINTS

Double Attack
When Paige Murdock attacks, she may attack one additional time.

Undercover
Paige Murdock may not be targeted for any attack, including engagement attacks, or for any Special Power, by an opponent's figure, until after she has attacked an opponent's figure.

Need Help With Wurdz for Undercover.

Last edited by kolakoski; August 8th, 2023 at 01:39 PM.
Old August 9th, 2023, 03:40 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Interesting. You might want to give her Disengage as a third power, which would resolve part of the rules issues here, and it would serve her in a thematic way even after she's not "Undercover" anymore.

That would leave this:

Undercover
Paige Murdock may not be targeted for any normal or special attack until after she has attacked an opponent's figure.

This language still leaves her vulnerable to explosion attacks, but that's ok.

It's an interesting power. It makes her incredibly powerful as a glyph grabber, right? Don't attack with her, park her on a glyph. Done. The glyph is yours.

= =
Old August 9th, 2023, 03:57 PM

Well met!

Quote:
Interesting. You might want to give her Disengage as a third power, which would resolve part of the rules issues here, and it would serve her in a thematic way even after she's not "Undercover" anymore.

That would leave this:

Undercover
Paige Murdock may not be targeted for any normal or special attack until after she has attacked an opponent's figure.

This language still leaves her vulnerable to explosion attacks, but that's ok.

It's an interesting power. It makes her incredibly powerful as a glyph grabber, right? Don't attack with her, park her on a glyph. Done. The glyph is yours.
Would that even be legal? And what would she cost? Maybe write it as a as a glyph grabber, 20-sider power. If on a Glyph, roll the 20-sided die at the beginning of each Round. On a roll of ??, Paige Murdock is no longer Undercover.

P.S.: Need help with this one too. The power will be obvious . . .

Ueshi
General: Einar
???, Unique Hero, Monk, Disciplined, Medium 5
Life 5, Move 6, Range 1, Attack 4, Defense 4

Blunt Force Trauma
If Ueshi attacks a small or medium figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, before defense dice are rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-10, nothing happens. If you roll 11-19, the defending figure receives a wound. If you roll a 20, the defending figure receives a wound, and loses an Order Marker.

Counterstrike
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

I wonder if I could make him a Rogue? But if I could do that, I might as well make him a greedy Pirate. And what Race?

Yokubukai Ueshi
General: Vydar
Blue Orc?, Unique Hero, Pirate, Loyal, Medium 5
Life 5, Move 6, Range 1, Attack 4, Defense 4

Blunt Force Trauma
If Yokubukai Ueshi attacks a small or medium figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, before defense dice are rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-10, nothing happens. If you roll 11-19, the defending figure receives a wound. If you roll a 20, the defending figure receives a wound, and loses an Order Marker.

Counterstrike
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

Last edited by kolakoski; August 10th, 2023 at 09:49 AM.
Old August 10th, 2023, 09:34 AM

Well met!

For Paige Murdock:

Undercover
Paige Murdock may not be targeted for any normal or special attack until after she has attacked an opponent's figure or when she moves onto a Glyph.

Disengage
Paige Murdock is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

Also need wurdz check for this:

Captain Kagato
General: Utgar
Human, Unique Hero, Captain, Merciless, Medium 5
Life 5, Move 5, Range 2, Attack 4, Defense 4

First Mate
At the start of the game, choose a Small or Medium Unique Hero you control to be Captain Kagato's First Mate. After revealing Order Marker 1 on this Army Card, before taking Captain Kagato's turn, you may first take a turn with Captain Kagato's First Mate. Any Special Power on the First Mate's Army Card that would take a turn with a different Army Card cannot be used this turn. Any Unique Hero taking a turn as Captain Kagato's First Mate must be within 8 clear sight spaces of Captain Kagato.

Flail Sweep Special Attack
Range 2 + Special, Attack 4.
Choose a figure within 2 spaces of Captain Kagato to attack. You may choose a figure within 2 spaces of both Captain Kagato and the chosen figure to also be affected by Flail Sweep Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

One Shield Defense
When rolling defense dice, if Captain Kagato rolls at least one shield, the most wounds Captain Kagato can take for this attack is one.

P.S.: And this . . .

Kiharu
General: Einar
Human, Unique Hero, Geisha, Disciplined, Medium 5
Life 4, Move 5, Range 1, Attack 2, Defense 2

Hīringu Uta
After moving and before attacking, roll the 20-sided die for each friendly wounded hero within 4 spaces of Kiharu. On a roll of 11 or higher, remove one wound. Kiharu may heal herself with Hīringu Uta.

Kebari Special Attack
Range 3, Attack 1
When Kiharu attacks with Kebari Special Attack, she may attack one additional time. Small and medium figures may not roll defense dice when attacked by Kebari Special Attack.

Shamisen Defense
Kiharu rolls 2 additional defense dice and friendly small and medium figures adjacent to Kiharu roll 1 additional defense die against non-adjacent attacks.

Points ???

Last edited by kolakoski; August 10th, 2023 at 03:47 PM.
Old August 11th, 2023, 10:49 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Paige can also be used as a roadblock on a map with tight pathing. I love the idea of "Undercover" but I am concerned that, as designed, it is more of an offensive weapon than a defensive one. If you want me to edit this version anyway, I will.

As far as the others go, one at a time, please. Where would you like me to start?

= =
Old August 11th, 2023, 12:48 PM

Well met!

Quote:
Paige can also be used as a roadblock on a map with tight pathing. I love the idea of "Undercover" but I am concerned that, as designed, it is more of an offensive weapon than a defensive one. If you want me to edit this version anyway, I will.

As far as the others go, one at a time, please. Where would you like me to start?
Edit away! As for the others, Flail Sweep need 2 + Special or just 2 Range? Could easily replace it with Blunt Force Trauma. Is Kebari (hair pins) OK? Make it Range 4? Is Blunt Force Trauma too strong?

Blunt Force Trauma
If Ueshi attacks a small or medium figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, before defense dice are rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-10, nothing happens. If you roll 11-19, the defending figure receives a wound. If you roll a 20, the defending figure receives a wound, and loses an Order Marker.

What Race?

P.S,: I gave Captain Xuè's flintlock pistols a Range of 4. In general, what would the proper range be for flintlock pistols?

Last edited by kolakoski; August 11th, 2023 at 02:02 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards