Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old August 2nd, 2009, 02:47 AM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Phineas and Ferb!

My sister totally got me hooked on this months ago! I love the theme song! Makes me laugh all the time...

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old August 2nd, 2009, 08:10 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This is absolutely my favorite cartoon on right now - We watch it as a family it's so good.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old August 23rd, 2009, 07:13 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation

My wife and I both watch it, it is the most clever thing I have seen since Kim Possible was new.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old August 23rd, 2009, 08:12 AM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

I watch disney over my little sisters shoulde (While I am on my laptop on this site) it is a decent show, better then most. I still miss Foster's Home for Imaginary friends, that was a great show oh and Megas XLR.
Old September 9th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Let's see... Disney Channel:

Hannah Montana- No thank you
Nameless other live action sitcoms- No way
Phineas and Ferb- Wow, this show makes up even for those horrible live-action Disney movies (I'm looking at you viva chihuahua).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old September 9th, 2009, 10:11 PM

Sir Cumference knows what's in an order marker Sir Cumference knows what's in an order marker

I can't say I've seen too many P&F episodes, but they weren't bad from what my teenage self saw. Right now, I have no cable or satellite TV (until Saturday) so I haven't seen much of anything as of late. I have to say though, my two favorite Nickelodeon cartoons would be Jimmy Neutron (because who doesn't love shows with main characters as smart as they are) and Fairly Oddparents (because Vicky proves girls are evil). Both great shows that probably aren't made for my age range, but heck, who cares?

~Sir C, wondering if he should add tags like this to every post

Sir Cumference is Favre Kirby in the....
Virtual Cave

(see avatar)
Old September 9th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Anyone who wants to cover his brother in pigeon "goo" is a real genius.

And believe me, at the Matt Helm household, we're constantly talking about giving a monkey a shower. My DVR is smoking from all of the times the boys pop on record for Agent P and the boys. My little one likes to roll down the car window and scream, "Curse You Perry the Platypus" to random people. In fact, he wants me to make him into Perry for Halloween.

Great pick up Aldin, the show is a lot of fun.

EDIT: I temporarily altered my Avatar thanks to Aldin's inspiration.

Last edited by Matt Helm; September 9th, 2009 at 10:55 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV