Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 12th, 2021, 03:11 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Battle Reports

Hello Heroscapers. I’ve built up a large backlog of battle reports to publish. With the holiday’s, the pandemic, and life, my C3G group is been pretty variable. This game was my group’s 19th game of C3G Heroscape. This game was played over a month ago. (About one week before Christmas to be exact.) Like we do each week, we add new units into our C3G metagame. This week we got Wasp(I), Multiple Man, Mandarin, Scarecrow, and Vision. I won my birthday game, so I picked Booster Gold and Catman. We now have a total of 170 units to play with!

This weeks game was a two player game which I knew ahead of time, so a built the BOV Map Sirocco. See Below:

We played a 1200 point game and once again we made armies from a pool of 20 cards that were dealt randomly. Here is what we played:

Gamerhusband Player 1

Annihilus 360
Multiple Man X7 210
Thor 430
Catman 170

Player 2

Deathstroke 280
Vision 285
Silver Surfer 320
Booster Gold 290
SHIELD Spotter 25

Game Summary

Game starts with Catman picking Deathstorke for his “Big Game Tracker”. Next, Player 2 throws out the SHIELD Spotter and has it squashed by Thor. Vision and Thor then battle it out. While they are tangled, Annihilus takes a few punches at Vision as well. By the end of the first round, Vision has five wounds, and Annihilus as able to heal a wound due to the Cosmic Control Rod.

The game then quickly turns into a heavy hitter smash fest. Thor and Annihilus on one side, followed by Vision, Silver Surfer, and Deathstroke on the other. Vision is the first to fall, then Silver Surfer takes some hits from Thor and runs away, only to be attacked by Annihilus. Deathstroke attacks Thor is place of Silver Surfer, but then Thor lands “God of Thunderstrike” and gets 3 wounds on Deathstroke. Eventually both Silver Surfer and Deathstroke fall to Player 1, but then Booster Gold enters the game.

Booster Gold enters the game with nothing else, but perfect timing. With Thor, and Annihilus weaked, he takes them both out with ease. Booster Gold’s “Temporal Defense” power really helped him hold his ground. We was able to jump around me and not take wounds. Also, lets not forget he was able to pick up the "Cosmic Control Rod".With my heavy hitters gone, I started to bring in Multiple Man. What a cool unit. I have never played with this guy before, and let me tell you, always have seven of him. He really plays like a unique squad and not a common at all. I guess that is his theme.

Now we enter the end game. It was a Multiple Man frenzy to try and stop Booster Gold. See below:

The battle went on for a few rounds, and I really got a lot of use out of “Multiplicity” and “Dupes 17”, but in the end the 20 sider failed me. Once Multiple was wiped out, Catman fell pretty fast. Player 2 won the game.

Game Awards

Hero: Booster Gold
He had a great run. He killed every unit in my army. He also got the "Cosmic Control Rod." If that is not a Hero, I’m not sure what is.

Zero: Catman
I think his new name is Kiddy Catman. The other obvious name is implied. It is a family game after all. Did nothing in the game. His defense of two with nine lives is nothing to boast over either. “Big Game Tracker” never even got used.

Splash Page Moment: “Booster Gold’s Grin”
His performance in this game sums it up. You would be grinning too.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy