Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards
Official Units and Spell Cards Discussion of official AotP units and spell cards

Old February 2nd, 2016, 01:34 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
The Book of Goblin Javelineers

The Book of Goblin Javelineers
Magic: Arena of the Planeswalkers Battle for Zendikar

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • - TBA

-Combinations and Synergies-
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Received
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • - TBA

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • - TBA

Unit Strategy Review
  • - TBA

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 10th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Goblin Javelineers

Nice card. I would use their ability every chance I get. The chance of dealing 2 damage to opp is much greater than dealing 1 damage to yourself, and even if your goblin does take 1 damage, they still have 2 life left!

And just to clarify: You can use the ability once per turn with one goblin (not all of them).

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old February 22nd, 2017, 12:02 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Can all three attack as normal AND use the special power? It doesn't say instead of attacking or anything.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 03:04 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post
Can all three attack as normal AND use the special power? It doesn't say instead of attacking or anything.
Yes, you get to do both. It doesn't say whether its before or after moving either.

Old February 22nd, 2017, 06:08 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

I think only one of them would be able to use the power though. "pick a goblin javalineer you control" "use this power once per turn"
Old February 23rd, 2017, 12:00 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Controler View Post
I think only one of them would be able to use the power though. "pick a goblin javalineer you control" "use this power once per turn"
Yes, only one of them, but it appears that all three still get to use their normal attack as well.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 02:45 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Controler View Post
Yes, only one of them, but it appears that all three still get to use their normal attack as well.
That's correct.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards