Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 10th, 2010, 10:22 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
The Book of Savage Land

The Book of Savage Land Map

A C3G Casual Map

Download PDF File Here

Required Sets: 2 Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Sets, 1 Swarm of the Marro™ Master Set, Battle for the Underdark™ Master Set, 1 Fortress of the Archkyrie™, 2 Road to the Forgotten Forests™, 3 Ticalla Jungles™, 1 Volcarren Wasteland™, 1 Thaelenk Tundra™
Savage Land Bio - In the heart of a frozen continent, at the base of a high glacier-fed waterfall, lies a lush land full of danger and natural beauty. Vents around semi-dormant volcanoes spew acrid gases into the air as tar bubbles up through the swamp around the wild jungle growth. What race left the crumbling ruins that stand across the icy waters? Answers await those intrepid enough to dare the savage beasts that lie in wait!

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Shadow tiles may beconsidered to be tar pits. If so, the do not provide the shadow bonus to defense. Also, the figure is trapped. The trapped figure cannot move from this space. The figure can move off the tar pit only if a friendly figure occupies an adjacent space.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • TBA

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; July 15th, 2014 at 10:54 AM.
Old March 10th, 2010, 10:40 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Savage Land: C3G Mapmaker Map in Progress

It is certainly pretty, but right now I don't see anything jumping out at me saying "oooh, you gotta play on me".

~ Griffin, who talks to his terrain, and the terrain talks back
Old March 10th, 2010, 11:06 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I really like the waterfall. Do you think that could be the focal point of the map?
Old March 10th, 2010, 11:27 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I was going for having that be the place where the heroes "land," like a Land of the Lost scenario. Maybe I should go for something more like that, with a cave and such. Even a lost city of the Sleestaks!

The point of the map was to emulate a scene from the X-men cartoon with Professor X and Magneto, complete with the geyser in the scene where they pulled themselves out of the river after falling off of a waterfall. Perhaps I can place the waterfall differently.

Old March 11th, 2010, 12:29 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I would love the Savage Land to have snow on one mountainous side. It is in Antarctica after all.
Old March 11th, 2010, 12:33 AM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post

The point of the map was to emulate a scene from the X-men cartoon with Professor X and Magneto, complete with the geyser in the scene where they pulled themselves out of the river after falling off of a waterfall. Perhaps I can place the waterfall differently.
If the scene is based on a personal connection, then that is absolutely a reason to play it. While some players want a perfectly balanced map and others need to have strategic choices, realize that there are many fans who JUST want to play a map that looks cool or is a recreation of a famous comic scene.

Considering that we are just talking about pieces of plastic, it really does give the feel of what I know about the Savage Land and it most definitely looks like a map that I would go out of my way to play on.

Well done.
Old March 11th, 2010, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
I would love the Savage Land to have snow on one mountainous side. It is in Antarctica after all.
Look now!

Old March 11th, 2010, 02:31 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I didn't see the first one, but this one looks awesome, so I like what you did!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 11th, 2010, 07:56 AM

The first one is identical, except I added the mountain behind the waterfall. Thanks!

Old March 11th, 2010, 09:55 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It looks great. I do have one concern. I have made and played maps like this and ranged figures can camp out on height behind water. It can be very unfriendly to melee figures/squads.
Old March 11th, 2010, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
That was an excellent suggestion.
Old March 11th, 2010, 12:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
It looks great. I do have one concern. I have made and played maps like this and ranged figures can camp out on height behind water. It can be very unfriendly to melee figures/squads.
That's why it's a scenario/casual map though, right? When you're playing with it, you probably want to put both startzones on the flat jungle, or give more points to the team starting in the jungle than one starting in the mountains.
I think it's a great map for a "team of good guys tries to stop small group of powerful bad guys" match. The map could favor the bad guys to even the playing field.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library