Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old August 22nd, 2016, 10:04 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Just finished a solo arena run. Eight wins, but as far as I can tell, unlike Hearthstone, you can't walk away and come back. It was a bigger time investment than I expected.
You absolutely can walk away, just not during a match. I regularly quit during a run only to continue it later. Simply log out. Not sure if you can merely go back to the main screen though. Never thought to check. When you have an active run in the arena, a green play symbol will be superimposed on the screen offering the different types of matches.

~Aldin, who loves the way the arena introduces him to new cards and potential play styles

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 22nd, 2016, 10:52 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh, that's good to know. So I could have gotten more sleep last night.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 22nd, 2016, 01:20 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

That is indeed good to know. Otherwise it might have been a deal breaker for me. I always have to be careful with the games I pick because I have too much going on at home. I used to play Everquest back in the day but I could never go on raids because of the huge time investment required.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old August 22nd, 2016, 01:27 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yup. Raiding demands killed WoW for me, back in the day ("the day" being Burning Crusades).

= =
Old August 31st, 2016, 07:39 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Anyone doing the Battlefield 1 Beta? I'm downloading it right now on PC. I hope the gameplay is as awesome as it looks in the trailers.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old August 31st, 2016, 09:22 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Anyone doing the Battlefield 1 Beta? I'm downloading it right now on PC. I hope the gameplay is as awesome as it looks in the trailers.
It's a lot of fun, though last I checked the servers are down and have been for most of the day.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old September 1st, 2016, 01:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Anyone play Walking War Robots?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 8th, 2016, 05:21 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Checking out the new PS+ game of September for Vita Amnesia Memories.
Old September 8th, 2016, 05:51 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

After completing Dark Souls 3 and eagerly awaiting its first DLC, I decided to redeem my free code to play the first Dark Souls. It's really great so far, and very frustrating naturally, lol.

I also have tried Worms WMD. I have known about the series but never really got into it. It's alright. Would have made a very fun college roommate party game at one point in my life.

Also really getting excited for Destiny's new expansion!
Old September 8th, 2016, 11:09 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Final Fantasy XIV:Heavensward, waiting for Patch 3.4 which comes out in a little more than two weeks

No Man's Sky, cause despite the community disappointment I quite like finding and naming new planets by myself

Neverwinter, cause I'm D&D trash

and I rented Deus Ex: Mankind Divided for a week, and really really enjoyed it. The atmosphere of the game is thematically well put together.

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old September 9th, 2016, 09:18 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

I'm glad to see people enjoying No Man's Sky. I wasn't going to get it, regardless, but I can see its appeal. Despite what the hivemind is saying about it.

What's Neverwinter like?

= =
Old September 9th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am also curious of the current state of Neverwinter.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games