Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 27th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Black Bat - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I wouldn't mind playing with the Defensive Premonition roll a bit, in either direction.
I thought about it, but I worried lowering it would make it too strong, and raising it seemed unthematic (since this is a more experienced version of the character).

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Is she really the Utility Belt type? I was always under the impression she was more of a bruiser - less tech, more skill.
My comic knowledge of her time as Black Bat is very limited, and I do think she tends to rely on her skill, but I like the idea of all the Batman Inc. characters getting Utility Belt 1 for thematic reasons [redact-tastic].

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Last edited by Ronin; March 18th, 2017 at 08:51 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library