Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 30th, 2012, 10:03 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker
Re: Corrupt a Wish: HeroScape Edition

Granted, you had the money, but lost it all when you bought superfrog's nonexistent collection which, taintedly, gained you nothing.

I wish Wave 4 is being reprinted and there is plenty of Wave 4 'scape to go around and I am able to buy it without losing my 'scape.

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat
Old April 30th, 2012, 10:03 PM

Finn is surprisingly tart

Granted, You win a lawsuit against a giant corporation who gave you terminal cancer.

I wish I had a Dodge Viper.

Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. -Euripides

My Awesome Trade List
Old April 30th, 2012, 10:16 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Granted, but now your EOV lose Evasive 8.

I wish I had someone who would give me eveything on my Want List for free.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old April 30th, 2012, 11:11 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn View Post
Granted, You win a lawsuit against a giant corporation who gave you terminal cancer.

I wish I had a Dodge Viper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Granted, but now your EOV lose Evasive 8.

I wish I had someone who would give me eveything on my Want List for free.
(First, trading the EOV for a Dodge Viper? I'll take that.)

Granted. Too bad your link isn't called "Want List". Since your Want List is empty, you do get everything on it for free.

I wish I could invest my wish in a wish-bank for wishing interest at a 300% yearly rate and have 3 wishes next year.

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat
Old May 1st, 2012, 04:34 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Granted but the wish market crashes, and instead of 3 wishes after a year, you only get 1/2 of your investment back.

I wish I could bottle my free time. That way when I was running late, I could just pour a little free time out, and always be on time.

C3G team building links.
Old May 1st, 2012, 06:31 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
...I wish I could bottle my free time. That way when I was running late, I could just pour a little free time out, and always be on time.

Oh, such a beautiful wish, almost a pity to corrupt it.

Granted, but your free time bottling factory is not very sanitary and all your bottles get infected. Now when you try to get a little more free time you get three more things that should have been done yesterday.

I wish I had so much free time to play Heroscape that I got bored with playing it.
Old May 10th, 2012, 09:26 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Granted.

But then life became dull and grey and the boredom begin to leech into all aspects of your psyche...

I wish I was in Santiago, Chile with my girlfriend.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 30th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

You arrive in the slums of Chile to meet your girlfriend. Someone runs by and mugs you, taking all your money, passport, ID, and phone. Finally making it to your girlfriends house, you learn she is now a zombie.

I wish I had more 'Scape.
Old January 7th, 2013, 02:58 PM

samthegoat knows what's in an order marker samthegoat knows what's in an order marker

Granted! Your magically appearing 'scape fills the house up so much that you're forced into one tiny cupboard, barricaded in by the huge mass of hexes.
I wish Firefly wasn't cancelled!
Old January 7th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by samthegoat View Post

Granted! Your magically appearing 'scape fills the house up so much that you're forced into one tiny cupboard, barricaded in by the huge mass of hexes.
Granted. Firefly is back! Now starring the cast of Jersey Shore.

I wish samthegoat hadn't necro'd this thread.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 7th, 2013, 08:49 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by samthegoat View Post

Granted, you necro'd this thread.

I wish for a copy of Terra Mystica.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old January 7th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post

Granted, you necro'd this thread.

I wish for a copy of Terra Mystica.
Granted, you gain a copy of Terra Mystica. Though it is made out of cheese.

I wish my customs turned out like the ones at the end of the tutorials.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion