Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 14th, 2010, 12:00 PM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Tree Town Open VI

And GCB on November 6th in St. Cloud MN.

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of darkness
Old October 14th, 2010, 02:07 PM

fat_rabbit Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav11111 View Post
And GCB on November 6th in St. Cloud MN.
Yeah, I knew about the GCB...My cousin is getting married that day. The HS gods are just not on my side this year.
Old October 14th, 2010, 05:10 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Codeman: I sent you an email but thought Id also post here in case anyone else is interested. I plan on being in Forest City around 4ish tomorrow. Id love to get a round of disc golf going if you or anyone else is interested.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old October 14th, 2010, 07:40 PM

Laupow Woo who?

Hey guys. I don't really post around much (quite frankly it's like I've been living in a cave for the last long period time), but I found and signed up for this about a month ago, my dad and I picked armies, expecting my friend to be able to loan us a couple figures. Now here we are, 2 days before the event, and I just contacted my buddy is out of town, and won't be back until Monday.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone could bring us a couple extra figures so we could run our planned armies. If anyone would be willing to, we need 1 squad of the Wolves of Badru, and 1 of each of the Elementals (Fire, Earth, Water, Air).

Thanks everyone, and we hope to see you there!

~The glass is neither half full, or half empty, it is just twice as big as it needs to be.~

Old October 14th, 2010, 07:47 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got you covered. I plan on showing up an hour before it starts.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old October 14th, 2010, 07:56 PM

Laupow Woo who?

Alright, thanks. I figured the community would help us out.

We will probably be early as well and, if it helps at all, I will most likely be wearing a white shirt displaying my love of tacos...

~The glass is neither half full, or half empty, it is just twice as big as it needs to be.~

Old October 14th, 2010, 07:59 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubobj View Post
Codeman: I sent you an email but thought Id also post here in case anyone else is interested. I plan on being in Forest City around 4ish tomorrow. Id love to get a round of disc golf going if you or anyone else is interested.
4ish ..... should be about the time Iowa Public Television will be wrapping up filming at the course. I'm excited that they are coming up to the FCDGC on Friday. Hope some of you can also enjoy the course... it is 21 poles of fun.... water, woods. elevation with three levels of tees. Tee 1 is by the little brown shed just NW of the swinging bridge.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old October 14th, 2010, 10:53 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Are we allowed to donate a prize as our entry fee? And will there be any dealers there?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old October 14th, 2010, 11:33 PM

LUCKE13 knows what's in an order marker LUCKE13 knows what's in an order marker

I am still debating the team I plan to use on Saturday, but one of my options is only 520 points. I am assuming that this is okay? Or do I need to have exactly 525 points worth?
Old October 15th, 2010, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Are we allowed to donate a prize as our entry fee? And will there be any dealers there?
I believe Codeman mentioned before its ok to donate prizes but because of the way the prize table is done this wont cover your entry fee. Everyone still needs to pay the $10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCKE13 View Post
I am still debating the team I plan to use on Saturday, but one of my options is only 520 points. I am assuming that this is okay? Or do I need to have exactly 525 points worth?
Its ok to play short on points.

Old October 15th, 2010, 08:18 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubobj View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCKE13 View Post
Its ok to play short on points.
Yes. You could even bring 420 points and your opponents wouldn't complain.
Old October 15th, 2010, 09:08 AM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What's the rule for normal vs heavy snow and normal vs slippery ice? Will each map be different or will all maps have the same rule?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events