Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old January 9th, 2014, 02:41 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

That's the default setting dok, you know that.

-insert signature here-
Old January 9th, 2014, 02:45 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Just think of it as Manning rescuing Brady from a third consecutive Super Bowl loss.
Old January 9th, 2014, 02:55 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Aw man...

-insert signature here-
Old January 9th, 2014, 05:13 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

If it offers any consolation, there's an awfully good chance that he will be earning his own second SB loss in the process. That's the most likely outcome for this Broncos season. (Well, actually, losing to the Chargers is the most likely, but only because of conditional probability. I do think the Broncos are the most likely Super Bowl loser this season of the 8 teams remaining.)
Old January 9th, 2014, 05:18 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I'd rather be a Super Bowl loser...than never ever getting there.

-Any Lion's Fan

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 9th, 2014, 05:27 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Here goes my, almost assuredly wrong, predictions.

Niners at Panthers:

I'm going to echo most peoples thoughts that this is the toughest game to call. I have no idea what to think of the Panthers. Their D can be nasty and Cam is a freak, but they have almost no experience in the playoffs (which has to count for something). SF seems to be finding their groove a bit and will win out in the end in a tight game.

SF 17-14

Saints at Seahawks:

I've seen a lot of people saying that the Saints are going to get smacked around. I'm not so sure. I think they may have proved something to themselves by finally winning a road playoff game and will carry that into this game. They won't win, but they will hang tough and force the Hawks to win in the 4th quarter.

Seahawks 27-21

Chargers at Broncos:

I'm not buying the Chargers right now for some reason. As much as I'd like to see Manning have a 9th career one and done, I just don't think it is going to happen. Chargers keep it close for a half, Denver pulls away late.

Broncos 34-17

Colts at Patriots:

Of course this will be a homer pick. Colts can't expect the Pats to let down against them and have another crazy game like that. The Pats seem to be finding some great things in the running game at the perfect time and will use that to their advantage. Brady hits some big play action passes and the d will do enough to keep Luck from killing them.

Patriots 30-20

That would set up, what I think, are the two best possible match-ups in the championship games. Pats Vs. Broncos and Niners Vs. Seahawks.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old January 9th, 2014, 06:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm in Texas right now visiting family and stopped by the local mall where one of the kids works at. They had a Dallas Cowboys store in the mall and I found this there:

Being a guy who likes Robots and Football quite a bit I always thought that Fox Sports Robot was pretty cool, so I picked one up even though the key chain cost me $8. As you can see the chain part unscrewed really easily, leaving you with a sweet Football Robot figure from your favorite team (I'm sure they make them for every squad). I think I'll be making him a Heroscape card just for the fun of it.

Old January 10th, 2014, 09:27 AM

Ha! Awesome!

-insert signature here-
Old January 10th, 2014, 06:18 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post

-Any Lion's Fan
I dunno...what do ya think Jim Kelly's opinion on that is?

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old January 10th, 2014, 06:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Quote:

-Any Lion's Fan
Name the Lions' QB who was Jim Kelly's contemporary.

Drawing a blank?

Yeah, better to get to the big show and lose than not get there at all.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 10th, 2014, 08:05 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Quote:

-Any Lion's Fan

Name the Lions' QB who was Jim Kelly's contemporary.

Drawing a blank?

Yeah, better to get to the big show and lose than not get there at all.
Yeah, I suppose you're right on that. I just always felt bad for the guy, even when my 'Boys were the ones beating the Bills.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old January 10th, 2014, 08:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Don't worry. We Lions fans are just pretty sure we have a monopoly on misery. At least when it comes to the NFL.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV