Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

View Poll Results: Which are/is the best map? (you may choose 3)
Ruins of Rennoc by flash_19 12 30.00%
Shores of Thaelenk by Leaf_It 11 27.50%
Barrenspur: Tomb of Migol II by Necroblade 16 40.00%
Grounds of Ashra by JaesShurrig 9 22.50%
Valledonn Fortress by antmarchingroves 10 25.00%
Edge of the Jungle by Leaf_It 7 17.50%
Destroyed Bridge by Majofa 12 30.00%
Wooded Crossroads of Korland by antmarchingroves 9 22.50%
Durgeth Swamps by heroscaper2010 4 10.00%
Jandar's Summoning Circle by Flash_19 18 45.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 28th, 2018, 10:31 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: WINNER! - Landmarks of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Congrats Flash_19! I probably look a bit like this guy in regards to you getting that sweet tower.

Anyways, I also made the top ten for online play here. I don't play guitar but you'll see my trombone and I in the corner when you look at this folder, I think.
Thanks!
Dude - that is awesome that you made maps for online play! I should figure out how to do that... is there a thread or something floating around that walks you through how to do that?

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog

Old March 28th, 2018, 10:36 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Congrats Flash_19! I probably look a bit like this guy in regards to you getting that sweet tower.

Anyways, I also made the top ten for online play here. I don't play guitar but you'll see my trombone and I in the corner when you look at this folder, I think.
Thanks!
Dude - that is awesome that you made maps for online play! I should figure out how to do that... is there a thread or something floating around that walks you through how to do that?
Not really. @superfrog gave me the files to make virtualscape do it though, he would probably be more helpful than me. LoS blockers have to be photoshopped on afterward, but other than that froggy's special files make it pretty simple.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 30th, 2018, 10:30 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Congrats, Flash_19! Well deserved. If I didn't have another map right now, I'd probably give it a shot. I'll keep it in line for next time, though.

I'm blown away B:ToMII was only two votes away! I did notice at least one other change that needed to be made (in addition to the wall positions), so I'll have to find time to fix it and get it re-uploaded.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 31st, 2018, 03:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Congrats! That is a nice looking map. I'll have to try it out sometime soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla