Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 31st, 2014, 08:06 AM

pieface! is surprisingly tart
Re: Savage Multiplayer Madness 3/1/14

You can put me down as probable for now but I think things will work out.

Shameless Self-Promotion

My Maps l My Custom Units l My Custom Terrain
Old January 31st, 2014, 08:25 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent! See you then.

We need to hear from drewcula, he has the trophy....

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 2nd, 2014, 01:36 PM

Big Boa is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Big Boa! I hope you can come again.

If you kill something with a leaving engagement strike, or counterstrike or by throwing into lava or whatever, it's still damage done. Feel free to keep asking questions, and I hope you'll agree that it's actually pretty simple.

If it's damage you do to yourself, with Stinger Drain or voluntary falling damage or whatever, nobody gets the points.
I agree it is very simple and a really cool format! How are healed wounds dealt with?

BIG BOA!

Wish you were still coming to our tourneys, but you're too far away now! [/QUOTE]

I'm still hoping to make it to a monthly sometime soon! If not, I look forward to seeing you and the Louisville crew at Gen Con! Would you be interested in teaming up for A&A this year?
Old February 2nd, 2014, 02:09 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

In keeping with the simplicity of the format, if Cyprien keeps healing, he has more to give. That's why, when Clancampbell ran this format the first time, by the end of the event we had nicknamed Cyprien the Slot Machine, because he kept paying out.

Which is not to say he doesn't have his advantages, but if something gets healed (Cyprien) or resurrected (Marro Warrior), it makes no difference. You score as you deliver the damage, without regard to how you did it (Eternal Heartbreak; Throw).

Things that wound themselves - Stinger Drain; Unleashed Fury - give no points; things that suffer wounds caused by a target's successful roll of defense dice - Pounce Special Attack; Lumbering Bully - do give points. I get a lot of questions about this format but I think (hope) there comes a moment when a light comes on, and people realize how simple it is.

= =
Old February 11th, 2014, 01:18 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I added a few more names to the attending list. We're up to 22 already!

Robber, what's up with you & your crew?

It's time to start volunteering for maps. I think those of us who can bring several are probably going to need to bring several...

Also, I know some of you wanted me to email you tournament sheets from the last event and I didn't get around to it. I'm just going to bring all the old tourney sheets from the last few events; if you want the original, feel free to take it.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; February 11th, 2014 at 02:20 PM.
Old February 11th, 2014, 05:25 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll bring Fulcrum Flurries and Flip.
Old February 13th, 2014, 02:33 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Just added two more. We will have *many* young persons for this event, which is great, because this is a young person-friendly format. I'll make sure there are a few prizes for the younger set.

= =
Old February 16th, 2014, 09:29 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
I'll bring Fulcrum Flurries and Flip.
Actually I'll bring Fulcrum Flip and Fight in the Shade. I'm trying to get CatScaper (Heroscaper formerly known as SprinklesJr5) used to different types of terrain. I could also bring Fulcrum Flurries if we don't get enough people that can bring maps.
Old February 16th, 2014, 09:53 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Excellent. I love that map. Keep the third map up, for now, thanks for offering.

= =
Old February 20th, 2014, 12:52 AM

davidtheterp is surprisingly tart
Smile Re: Savage Multiplayer Madness 3/1/14

Please add Mrs. davidtheterp to the list.
Old February 20th, 2014, 01:01 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Will do.

Thanks again, G-O, for offering to bring maps.

On the one hand, you need fewer total maps for this format. On the other hand, some people will quickly realize they don't have enough terrain to build any of the maps on the list.

*If* you can build one (or more) of the maps on the list in the OP, please volunteer to bring it. Duplicates of maps others are bringing are ok.

Thanks!

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; February 20th, 2014 at 01:14 AM.
Old February 24th, 2014, 09:22 AM

davidtheterp is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
On the other hand, some people will quickly realize they don't have enough terrain to build any of the maps on the list.
Yeah, this was the problem I was running into. I was trying to see which maps I could build, but came up short on each one. Did I miss something? I have 1 RotV master, 1 SotM master, 1 Castle, 1 Volcano.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events