Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old August 2nd, 2006, 07:13 PM

Custom_Creator has disabled reputation
I sent you a PM not too long ago too. I have my images, just PM me when you move down to me in the list.
Old August 2nd, 2006, 11:15 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
Hey josh-n-papa
These dice are sweet. I got a chance to play with GaryLASQ set this past w/e they are so sweet, light also. hope to meet yall at the next game.
Old August 3rd, 2006, 01:44 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
hey jnp, could you maybe set up a waiting list on the first post too?
Old September 15th, 2006, 12:49 AM

Are you still making dice or did this thread die? I've sent you a few PMs months ago and I still haven't gotten a response...
Old September 15th, 2006, 01:25 AM

josh-n-papa Woo who?
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile

I haven't really done much for people all summer(had too many things going on)But in the last couple weeks I have tried to get back to it.I just got done doing a couple sets for Jim and this weekend I am going to cut Deliverymanxus' a set.

I usually don't respond until I am ready to do whoever is up next.I'm not trying to be rude,there is just not a whole lot to say until I am ready to start working on that person's design.

I'm kind of in an unsure state of mind right now waiting for the flagbearers to come out so we can see how they are going to affect the custom dice.Do we need to come up with a generic symbol to represent all the flagbearer powers?I don't know.Is the release of flagbearers going to kill off my dice trade?I don't know,it could possibly make it more popular,'cause there are a lot of people that don't want to give up the red+blues.And if I can come up with some sort of universal symbol to put on red+blue so they can take advantage of flagbearers,I think quite a few people would be interested.

According to my PM box,this is the list in order of PMs recieved that I am working from:
darthlurker
tsukifu
K/H_Addict
aielman
Custom_Creator
Sundance
geddy lifeson
wisinger
Joe's Fury
jacob_j_p
anuctoo
primal

If anyone PM'ed me and is not on this list,I apologize.My PM box keeps filling up due to all the PMing back and forth I have to do,so I might have accidently deleted someone.If so,Please try to PM me with your original sent date and I will slip you back into the list in the appropriate position.
Old September 15th, 2006, 11:24 PM

Thanks for the update. Even if the flagbearer dice are engraved, I'll still want some engraved red and blue dice!
Old September 16th, 2006, 01:01 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
J-n-P did indeed just get me some dice, and they are sweet! (Except that didn't roll very well for me in the tournament. Well, they were rolling well until someone said they were rolling well...)

Anyway, here's the Marro Ice Dice:

and Here's my Nightmare Before Christmas dice I designed:

Definately worth the wait.

Thanks again J-n-P!

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old September 16th, 2006, 01:12 AM

dickflea Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
J-n-P did indeed just get me some dice, and they are sweet! (Except that didn't roll very well for me in the tournament. Well, they were rolling well until someone said they were rolling well...)

Anyway, here's the Marro Ice Dice:

and Here's my Nightmare Before Christmas dice I designed:

Definately worth the wait.

Thanks again J-n-P!

Jim
Aww...man you should not have put pics up of your transparent dice.......cause now i want some as well.......

But truly JnP's dice are well worth the wait.
Old September 16th, 2006, 07:15 PM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Wow... theres some sterling stuff on this thread. Hat off to you, JnP - looks like you are doing a huge service to the HS community!
I dont suppose theres anything at all you are after from the UK? Expansion packs are rather hard (!) to get hold of here...
Old October 24th, 2006, 10:59 PM

jumpman_14 has disabled reputation
Those dice look awesome

Second place at TTO 3......feels good (except at school).

What are the Twolves going to do.
Old October 25th, 2006, 02:34 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
how about this:

with the new engraved dice with the FB's you'll sureley have more time, because less people will be wanting them (i know i no longer do). From my understanding, the d6's that come with the FB's have 3 skulls, 2 shields, and 1 general symbol that applies to the FB (IE einar's dice will have the Einar symbol on it).

Well, i know for a fact i'll abandon the old red/blue dice when i get a FB, and since i am planning on getting all 5, and fielding multiple different flag bearers in my army, with each needing a separate set of dice.

Well, i think it would be cool if i could use just one set of FB dice, and another set of custom dice with all 5 generals on them, so instead of using 5 sets of dice, i could use only 2 sets and a d20.

How doable would that be JnP?
Old October 25th, 2006, 02:59 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
how about this:

with the new engraved dice with the FB's you'll sureley have more time, because less people will be wanting them (i know i no longer do). From my understanding, the d6's that come with the FB's have 3 skulls, 2 shields, and 1 general symbol that applies to the FB (IE einar's dice will have the Einar symbol on it).

Well, i know for a fact i'll abandon the old red/blue dice when i get a FB, and since i am planning on getting all 5, and fielding multiple different flag bearers in my army, with each needing a separate set of dice.

Well, i think it would be cool if i could use just one set of FB dice, and another set of custom dice with all 5 generals on them, so instead of using 5 sets of dice, i could use only 2 sets and a d20.
I don't see why you would need 2 sets of dice. They all have 3 skulls, 2 shields, and 1 symbol on them. What would your second set (with all 5 generals) be used for?

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions