Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 19th, 2014, 12:03 PM

Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker
Re: Oklahoma NHSD 2014 - Rescheduled Nov 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Paging
@cloudriderx1 , @Fourshadow , @IndustrialOkie , @jwadeharrell , @lwayman , @sachsen , @sadpony , @szymanc , @wolfeman1968 , @demon_llama , @MattWolf99 , @Okiedokie , @stowoodbury , @Su-Bak-Na , @Yogo

Any of you planning on coming out this Saturday?
Neither Sachsen nor I have plans to attend. We would like to get back there to participate, just do not have the time presently.

"There's right and there's wrong: you do one and you're living. You do the other and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat." John Wayne in The Alamo
Old November 19th, 2014, 02:17 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Oklahoma NHSD 2014 - Rescheduled Nov 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourshadow View Post
Neither Sachsen nor I have plans to attend. We would like to get back there to participate, just do not have the time presently.
Bummer. I hope you can make the next one.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events